• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Can't find 590A1 model#51660

Thats the model I have!

Have you checked with a local gun store to see if they can order it?

Yeah, took me a while to find my model 51663. Mossberg doesn't turn out as many 590a1's as other models, so they're always a little more difficult to find.

I agree that checking with your local dealers is your best bet. They can check multiple distributors for availability...

That is a nice model...if I see one I'll buy it, er, i mean I'll tell ya about it !

sattv4u said:
Backorder'd everywhere

Yup, that's the same story I got a year or so ago while looking for mine. I just kept checking back and eventually one popped up on the grid. Good luck and keep us posted...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Yeah, took me a while to find my model 51663. Mossberg doesn't turn out as many 590a1's as other models, so they're always a little more difficult to find.

I agree that checking with your local dealers is your best bet. They can check multiple distributors for availability...

I had been eyeing these for a while and I agree as it took me a while to get my 51663 located. Even the 6-shots are difficult to find like the 51517.

Back