• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Cast your vote: Which MO member is in this photo?????

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
120502-jt-ready-515p.photoblog600.jpg

Hint: It really isn't anyone on this forum. It just seems like a lot of us look like this guy. And that's a good thing! If I didn't shave my cueball it could be me! :cool:

You make that guy look like Boy George.

Look at all those heavy cloths, gloves, gear...my money says he is breathing hard just standing there, judging by the saguaro cactus it not that cold, especially when he starts moving, so after about 100 yards of hustle he is breathing too hard to hold that bad ass sniper weapon still enough to hit an elephant....That sir is the face of the enemy. that is your token urban cowboy making an appearance in his "bug out spot"....trying it on for size….probably lives in southern California and decided to go do some maneuvers in his predetermined bunker aka abandon mine shaft in the Arizona desert from the 49er days where he keeps all the guns he can’t own in his country , a case on MRE's aka Meals that Refuse to Exit and a thousand rounds of Z-Max in 223......all pissed off because they don’t have Z-max in 5.7 for his FN fiveseven…..

Ghosts sit around the fire and tell Nitesite stories....dont forget it!

I would like to hear some of the "Nitesite ghost stories". I bet oli has a great arsenal of them...you got kids oli? If you do I bet you're the man around the bon fire. Oh to be a kid again......

coach_gunner said:
Well oli, that was bad ass... and I'm even from SOCal. But when your right, your right! lol
I was born in Torrance, folks moved here when I was a wee lad but still technically a transplant…..only my closest friends here know of this travestry…..if the others knew I would swing I’m sure...

ripjack13 said:
I would like to hear some of the "Nitesite ghost stories". I bet oli has a great arsenal of them...you got kids oli? If you do I bet you're the man around the bon fire. Oh to be a kid again......
My boy is 22…..I am 40 so I can still be fun, but when I want to scare him I just grab him by the scruff of the neck and tell him a story about how I can still beat his ass , sometimes there is a campfire :)

This thread is so full of win!
Nitesite has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afriad to move.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Nitesite.

Nightsite dosent dial the wrong number .....you pick up the wrong phone

edit, Thats the nazi dude ! ....might not be from Cali but I told you it was the enemy !, he was a Marine! lol damn, I know some Marines that would kick that guy in the nuts, take his gun and his patch

Nitesite sleeps with a night light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Nitesite....

We put a picture of Nitesite on the door. Now the burglars bring us stuff!

We may be at the threashhold of the next big meme here. :D :lol:

Guys, this is getting a bit carried away. I think it's all hysterically funny and I appreciate it but enough is enough!!! :oops: Although I have laughed out loud at all the nitesite quips! Haven't chuckled like that in quite a while, so for that I say "Thanks".

I'm really just (to borrow from Rush) a harmless loveable little fuzzball. :mrgreen:

I'm not sure how we got so far off topic but you know we only do it becasue you are a great guy. I'll quit. :)

Nightsite is so stupid that he got fired from the M&M factory for throwing out all the W’s

Nightsite is so ugly that his birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory……

Nitesite sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled bad guy nabbing ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Nitesite kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

They once made some oli700 toilet paper, but it wouldn't take sh*t from anybody.

nitesite said:
120502-jt-ready-515p.photoblog600.jpg

Hint: It really isn't anyone on this forum. It just seems like a lot of us look like this guy. And that's a good thing! If I didn't shave my cueball it could be me! :cool:

J. T. Ready

Back