• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Centurion shot shells

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Anyone know anything about Centurion .410 Gauge, 3" 11/16oz. #6 Lead Hard Shot Ammo?

I found what I thought was a decent price for them ($9 per 25) and thought about picking up a couple of boxes of them just to put back for a rainy day and wanted to check to see if anyone had any experience with the brand (good, bad or nuetral)

Thanks in advance.

No one used Centurion shells made in Italy before?

John, While I haven't ever used the Centurion .410 that wouldn't stop me from picking some up. "Better" Italian ammunition (Fiocchi, etc) tends to be quite good and I'd be stunned if the Centurion was complete junk. Remember that Centurion disco'd their 12-ga slug ammo and went to a cheaper round ball, and they've made some really "gimmicky" stuff like lead balls co-joined with piano wire.

But how do you screw up an 11/16th-oz #6 .410 shotshell so completely that you wouldn't even shoot up a couple or three boxes?

It's your money of course, but I'd probably give it a try.

Never shot any of their .410, but Centurion 12ga slugs arel pretty much all I ever shoot at the range. They've always performed well for me...

Back