• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Chiming in from ILL-inois...

mope540

Hello all...new member here..born, raised, and stuck in Illinois until retirement or a big lottery win. Been lurking since I bought the 24" MVP over a month ago (have a 930 SPX on order too). Haven't had the chance to shoot it until i decide which scope will go on it. Will be used mainly for coyotes and other furry pests.

Take care everyone...enjoy your Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your MVP and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. We're lookin forward to your range report on your MVP and your 930 once you get your hands on it. In the meantime take a look around. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Thanks for the welcome.
The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your MVP and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums

I will post pics of the MVP & 930 after it arrives. S$W revolvers are my addiction...got lots of pics, and i would probably post them to the point of ad nauseam.

You won't get have any issues with this crowd and you're gonna fit right in...

Check out our "Other Weapons" section. We have a wheelguns thread...

Wheel GUNS!!

...as well as a dedicated S&W thread just waiting for pics and discussion of your collection....

Smith & Wesson

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Howdy mope540 and welcome to the club. I love drooling...er..I mean looking at pix of guns. So feel free to post em up.....

And Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to you as well.

mope said:
540S$W revolvers are my addiction...got lots of pics, and i would probably post them to the point of ad nauseam.

Cant wait to see them.

Welcome from MI!!!

ripjack13 said:
Howdy mope540 and welcome to the club. I love drooling...er..I mean looking at pix of guns. So feel free to post em up.....

MikeD said:
Cant wait to see them.

Welcome from MI!!!

Thanks for the welcome guys!!!

guns are posted here...
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=1140&start=125

Sfd714 said:
What part of the state are you from?
The normal part of the state (south of Chicago)

mope540 said:
ripjack13 said:

MikeD said:
Cant wait to see them.

Welcome from MI!!!

Thanks for the welcome guys!!!

guns are posted here...
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=1140&start=125

Sfd714 said:
What part of the state are you from?
The normal part of the state (south of Chicago)

Dont confuse the north west with Chicago lol

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

Sfd714 said:
Dont confuse the north west with Chicago lol

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

:oops:
oops...sorry about that. Meant to say OUTSIDE OF Chicago

I'm in central Ill.

Back