• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dems stage sit-in at House, disrupt government function

Thanks Mike.. yes, I'll be voting to leave the EU, but a lot of sheeple believe Cameron and the financial analysts (who are funded by the EU) that we're better off staying in... we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm looking forward to celebrating June 23rd as our Independence Day... :D

From what I read, Ryan sent the House home for the holiday break so I guess he is going to try and wait them out.

Yep... no-one knows which way thats going to go, currently its too close to call..

Many people over here did wonder why Obama was sticking his nose in and advising us to stay in..

How would you Americans feel if Cameron said you should form an alliance of all the north and south american countries, then give them the power to force you to accept people from any of those countries, and they're eligible to your benefits and health system.

It's a nasty situation trying to be charitable without being taken advantage of. America's pretty much failed horribly in that situation for the past 200 years.

The American taxpayer has bought lots of mansions for foreign despots when they thought they were sending rice and beans and penicillin to starving Ethiopian kids.

Why does this happen?

You just can't trust people with that much money!

Once a human being has that much money in his reach, it's nearly impossible not to grab. Americans were paid off to look the other way. People were pressured people were co-opted, and in the end it wasn't a secret yet nothing was done about it.

And . . .
Why does Obama stick his nose into UK politics? Foreign investments.
Non-transparent ties to movements in other countries. And a big design to keep the stock market stable so he doesn't get the blamed for the next depression.

He's trying to push that off on Donald Trump. Obama is trying to make sure that if Trump becomes president he will face enormous issues in trying to fund this country.

Essentially Donald Trump has started a financial contest with the Arabs that they hope he can't win as long as they're willing to keep supporting the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Bill Clinton has them convinced that he's really going to run the White House they're not actually putting a woman in charge. This is just a ruse to convince the American people of what the Arab world wants.

They want to run the Middle East.
They want Hillary to keep selling them Jets and tanks.

Hillary wants her Winchester stock to go through the roof.

Of course you have to do something with all those Jets and tanks and it's going to involve killing , I'm afraid.

This is all so exciting, and the key is who can steal the best. Is Hillary the best liar? Is Trump the best thief?

Who's going to be our new Outlaw in chief?

It looks like they are rolling into day 2. It seems that Ryan has 3 options. 1) have them forcibly removed and restart the session. 2) wait them out. 3) give in and let them have a vote on the proposed gun laws. I'm betting on #3.

Maybe somebody could slip some phenolphthalein into the water cooler.

Thanks Mike.. yes, I'll be voting to leave the EU, but a lot of sheeple believe Cameron and the financial analysts (who are funded by the EU) that we're better off staying in... we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm looking forward to celebrating June 23rd as our Independence Day... :D

Sure you'll be better off financially because if you leave they're going to screw you on purpose as an enemy!

But it's better to pay that cost and be free men! It's just going to be paying money. No young men are going off to die in a war of secession so you can leave the EU.

So far that is. If Obama is as crazy as I think he is there is no telling what he might start.

Last edited:
The easiest way to break the "sit in" would have been to send the cleaning staff home and lock the restrooms.

I'll bet they wouldn't have "stewed in their own juices" for long before giving up.

CNN and the dems were trying their damndest to start demonstrations last night.

They had footage of Pelosi and some others in the street in front of the Capital at a podium with maybe 75 people waving cardboard signs around in "support" of what they were doing.

CNN and the dems were trying their damndest to start demonstrations last night.

They had footage of Pelosi and some others in the street in front of the Capital at a podium with maybe 75 people waving cardboard signs around in "support" of what they were doing.

Ryan had a live presser today demonstrating how the Dems were doing it to fund-raise. He printed out their mass mailer which had donations attached to it. Shortly after the Dems stopped their "sit in".

They should have locked all the doors, closed all the restrooms, turned off the a/c and let them sit in their own sweat. They're all a bunch of self-serving idiots that couldn't hold down a real job if their life depended on it. Rosa Parks they ain't...

Heard yesterday that 26 of those Liberal hypocrites are GUN OWNERS...

It's OK for them to carry or have protective services...just NOT us citizens !!

The democrats need to listen to their past.....
"Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of citizens to keep and bear arms. This is not to say that firearms should not be very carefully used and that definite safety rules of precaution should not be taught and enforced. But the right of citizens to bear arms is just one more guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against a tyranny which now appears remote in America, but which historically has proved to be always possible".Hubert Humphrey, Democrat, 38th Vice President of the United States.

Back