• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dumb question.

LUGI

.270 WIN
Does the "mossberg sticker" come on the rear of the stock on all 590a1?
Of course on full stocks...asking mainly about the 51663 model.
Just wondering...thanks.

Fixed it.

Do you by any chance mean 51663?

If so, yes. Mine had the sticker on the factory stock...

Well...been wanting a 51663 for awhile and I've been in contact with dick's sporting goods for like 3 months....I was told that in june/july the vendor was expecting some in, also dick's told me the vender said she'd hold one when they come in for me.

Well the other day I got the word...the vender got some/one in...so I went down and paid $507.00 OTD

And now I'm waiting for them to call me this week to go pick it up.
I just feel a little strange cause, well.... now all of a sudden they got one in when he told me it'd be around june/july as to when they get one in.

And I also called up mossberg to find out when they was gonna start making them again...and he told me the same thing.
I told dick's if it look used I was not taking it.

The price looks about right.

Keep us posted. There's one sitt'n on the wall at my LGS if your DSG lead falls through...

well everything above could be true and the vendor talked to another dealer who had some ?one they grabed it to fill a sold order which is what we all hope retailers would do.

I can tell you thasts what I would do th sell a product.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
The price looks about right.

Keep us posted. There's one sitt'n on the wall at my LGS if your DSG lead falls through...

Man.....I'm new up in here, but ya know what.....you guys are a bunch of good people!

Thanks man!

.40-.45 said:
well everything above could be true and the vendor talked to another dealer who had some ?one they grabed it to fill a sold order which is what we all hope retailers would do.

I can tell you thasts what I would do th sell a product.

Thanks.

No offense intended Chris,

Was raised by an Airborne Ranger Captain and my 10yr old nephew is also Sir to me. I'd be doin my Pop a disservice if I didn't greet everyone I meet with equal respect...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
No offense intended Chris,

Was raised by an Airborne Ranger Captain and my 10yr old nephew is also Sir to me. I'd be doin my Pop a disservice if I didn't greet everyone I meet with equal respect...

Well....mad respect to your pops!!!

Wasn't offended....it's all good. ;)

Back