• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Finding cheap ammo

I just placed an order with :
Abelammo.com for RIO 00B for .48/shell delivered.
Outdoorgearbarn.com for PMC hv slugs for. 78/shell delivered

Remember 250 shells in a case for easy packaging and delivery

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Sweet, thanks for sharing

'Chelle, why haven't you given me a cute little nickname like "Sweet"? What the hell does a guy have to do? Guess I could just ask Kodiak........... :lol:

nitesite said:
GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Sweet, thanks for sharing

'Chelle, why haven't you given me a cute little nickname like "Sweet"? What the hell does a guy have to do? Guess I could just ask Kodiak........... :lol:
There's a comma there. [That's] Sweet, thanks for sharing not [You're] Sweet, thanks for sharing, lol.

no problem friend. You wont regret the Centurions. I have been shooting them for a few years and they do awesome. I am starting to see them more, even at some gun shops so people are comming around on them , hope the price stays the same.The do lead the barrel decent so watch that because its a bitch to clean if you let it build up.

Just saw the Winchester Ranger Low Recoil 00 on there for 56 cents a round, $130 some odd dollars for 250... Its a good deal on those, a real decent round too!

I was able to cancel my outdoor gear barn order and for the same price I was able to get 250 centurian slugs and a 640 round spam can of x39 ruskie ammo.

Oli, next time your in Vegas the first drink is on me.

hopefully sooner rather than later ! been 10 years since I have been there.

My experience is that ammo is never as cheap as it once was.

With that said, find it as cheap as you can and stack it deep.

That way 3 years from now when you notice prices have more than doubled and you still have cases of it in the closet, it's not costing you as much as it is everyone else when you shoot it.

A penny saved, is a penny earned.

No doubt John A. I still have 8 battlepacks of South African 7.62x51 surplus I bought years ago. I know it was years ago because they still have the $32 price tag on them. They currently (if you can find them) go for at least $85 now.

When I can't find deals on ammo I switch to another hobby, but it is always nice to be able to go shoot a couple hundred rounds whenever I choose.

megawatt said:
I still have 8 battlepacks of South African 7.62x51 surplus I bought years ago.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who buys ammo in bulk when I can although I can't remember having the extra money to do it for a long time now :lol:

I remember buying those WWB 100 round 40 S&W for $9 a box @ walmart. It's 3x that now.

I am seriously contemplating buying a bunch of powder, primer, and bullets and start loading my own.

Back