• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Very nice!

The moderator is a great feature and we're a bit jealous over here in the U.S. Sound suppressors here in the States require a lengthy federal approval and in most cases are much more expensive than the firearm itself.

Yours looks like a great set up...

Funny you should say that, we have a Firearm Certificate system here whereby you need a certificate for each gun, not one certificate for the owner.
You have to give details of the gun on your application which takes about 3 months to go through, so you go find a gun, pay a deposit, put the serial number, make etc on the application and wait, the strange thing is I was not asked anywhere on the form if the gun was silenced only if it had been modified and seeing as the moderator was factory fitted it was not modified. Yet in the rifle and handgun section on the form they DO ask, I guess the system here is not geared to deal with moderated shotguns as I get disbelieving looks when I tell people I have a silenced shotgun, very rare here and maybe a loophole in the law, although when you apply you must send a covering letter with the application and I said in the letter that the reason for this type of gun was it's quietness when shooting say rats.......still they never raised a query.

10897978_10203359145326714_4988708835144619223_n.jpg

Top one is a Maverick 88, 18.5" barrel, Light mounted for home security. Second one is similar, Mossberg 500, 18.5" barrel, light mounted for security. Third one is my 835 Ulti-Mag Waterfowl set up, I use a Vortex choke tube with Black cloud ammo, knocks them out of the air every time, as long as I do my part. The bottom one is my Mossberg 500, Muzzle loader conversion barrel, Bushnel 3-9x40. I do like my Mossbergs!

That pic was take in my "Man Cave". The Mossbergs hang on the wall behind my 1890 English walnut desk, and the rug is where my dog likes to sleep.

Back