• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FNG from NW

Hello, my name is Cameron and I have several chronic diseases having to do with firearms. They can be metal, wood or plastic.
Specific to this forum is an old Mossberg 500 that my old shoulders don't like to pump anymore. It's been replaced with a used Mossberg 930 Watchdog.
In the time it took to be accepted by the forum I perused much of the 930 posts. I've learned so much already and hope to contribute something.
I'm a retired nurse, had six nice years in the U.S. Army. I enjoy music (most), video games (Destiny, GT6, Ace Combat Infinity), building AR 15 rifles and pistols, and of course shooting firearms.
My home is in eastern Washington by Spokane so I get to shoot a lot.
I'm a life member in American Motorcyclist Association, an Endowment Life Member in the National Rifle Association. I'm an active member in several other local and national gun forums.

Big welcome to you, Cameron! I'm also a 500 shooter, but I spend a lot more time on my motorcycle. If you have browsed around much you will have noticed there a bunch of mc owners here.

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your 930.

,,,,,,and,,,,

TY flag.jpg

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 500 and 930. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome Cameron, and please post something up in the Show Us Your Motorcycle thread.

There's some lovely country up around Spokane.

Back during the Cuban Missile Crisis my dad was stationed with SPADS (The Spokane Air Defense Sector) at Moses Lake. I was in second grade at the time.

Thank you for your service to our country and as a nurse!

You're in good company and we certainly all the topics you mention. In fact I've said a couple times this place is like a dysfunctional 12 step program in which we encourage the illness but serve to manage the decline.

I have a friend in WA who does a lot of photography in and around Spokane!

Back