1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Glock-aroni

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Djcala, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Back around Christmas the boss finally got her a roni chassis shed been wanting. Loves her glocks has several. I thought just a gadget , well truth told its good , quick transition back n forth , functions well and accuracy at distance noticeable difference. Its a nice addition to the family,. 1225191728_HDR.jpg 1225191729.jpg
    cmcdonald and fellmann like this.
  2. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Your boss has a nice sbr. :)

I looked at the Roni several years ago. They offer a bunch of different models. I remember the XD being one of them. The glock. Maybe even the Beretta 92 and 1911 as well?
    fellmann and Djcala like this.
  3. fellmann

fellmann Esoteric Supporter

Nice Djcala

I want someting like that. The Roni is quite expensive here. It stands between the Roni and the KPOS for me.

cmcdonald and Djcala like this.
  4. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

She used someones a last year and had wanted it , I wasnt really interested. But she was right its a pretty decent accessory
    fellmann likes this.
  5. John A.

You should try a scorpion with a good can next. ;)

cmcdonald, fellmann and Djcala like this.
  6. John A.

Or just get a long threaded barrel for the roni, a booster and a can. She'd love it. You'd love it too, especially once you start putting them on 32's and 38's and stuff that is inherently subsonic and shh..
    Djcala and fellmann like this.