• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Hit the woods this morning and bagged a nice squirrel with a Rossi 20g single shot.

Explored a new area of a local game area. Beautiful river bottom swampy area. Lots of deer, squirrel and turkey tracks.

Good morning to all of yous. 52 and partly cloudy this morning. We have had nice days this week but that's about to change. Ya'll have a great day.

Good Afternoon guys.
Yesterday I went to the credit union, pet store, dentist and the optician, so the whole day was a bust.
The weather is lovely here today, but cool. I worked on my truck and cooked a nice pork roast with red potatoes and squash.

Today I read the 98 symptoms that you've had/have covid.

98!

Everything that can happen to a human is a symptom, including PTSD and depression.

Covid-19 is the disease with every symptom.

Good Afternoon guys.
Yesterday I went to the credit union, pet store, dentist and the optician, so the whole day was a bust.
The weather is lovely here today, but cool. I worked on my truck and cooked a nice pork roast with red potatoes and squash.

Today I read the 98 symptoms that you've had/have covid.

98!

Everything that can happen to a human is a symptom, including PTSD and depression.

Covid-19 is the disease with every symptom.
We have a list of 11 symptoms ^^
  • cough
  • fever
  • difficulty breathing
  • cold
  • nasal congestion
  • sore throat
  • headache
  • muscle and joint pain
  • nausea
  • impaired sense of smell and taste
  • diarrhea
Let me know if translation is weird.
Ive had 4-5 of these in a mild form.. could be anything.. could be covid :/

Last edited:
Morning all.

Some snow this morning. Roads not bad once I got our of my county (the county south of mine always has better maintained roads in the winter)

Quite a bit of wind so drifting will prob make it worse as the morning goes on and more cars hit the road.

A few of the 98 symptoms which I found strange. (These are not in the order of presentation.) This was from the Microsoft network feed.

Fever but no chills
Fever and chills
Chills without fever

Vomiting/ no appetite

Gluttony
sadness/anxiety/hopelessness
lethargy (sloth?)
Anger

A few of the 98 symptoms which I found strange. (These are not in the order of presentation.) This was from the Microsoft network feed.

Fever but no chills
Fever and chills
Chills without fever

Vomiting/ no appetite

Gluttony
sadness/anxiety/hopelessness
lethargy (sloth?)
Anger
I mean I have most of these on a weekly basis hehe, but then again I've had it twice.

All joking aside my symptoms included mild-moderate congestion, vomiting, and diarrhea. I wouldn't have even thought twice about it if the Marines hadn't tested me. I did get pretty dehydrated at one point though and had to go on IVs.

Good morning everyone. Cloudy and 47, which by the way will probably be our high for 5 or 6 days. Now compared to what Fellman deals with, and what Hombre is dealing with, we are on a tropical island.

Have a great weekend and be safe.

Nice...I ventured down the road a piece and Arby’s bagged me a Turkey gyro and a roast chicken sammich for 2 honest Abe’s. Didn’t even get my slippers wet..lol

Thou dost live a sheltered life.

Last edited:
Good morning to all of yous. Cloudy and 30 but no wind to speak of. We probably won't reach 40, but we'll be close. We do have a slight chance of freezing drizzle for the next hour or so.

Have a great Sunday.

Good morning meanstreak.

Temps here are warming up some. I'm starting to see some drips on the icecicles from the gutters. So, it's at least rising above freezing.

We got about 3 or a little more inches of wet snow through the night.

Good morning,

I'm currently dressed in shorts and a t-shirt because today is a bit warmer than the past week. Rode bikes with some buddies yesterday, a bit of a wind heading out but it got pretty warm on the way back.

Last week was my 21st birthday, so far Guinness is my favorite. I picked up a six-pack for the game later. Cheers.

Back