• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning +0:045 mins.

Decided today was the day to change brake pads and outer tie rod ends.
F27AE897-111A-4570-B89E-CEC3D4DFFE59.jpeg
I finished the driver side, and I’m waiting for the sun to pass over the truck before I do the passenger side because I want to be in the shade again.

I hope you guys all have it made in the shade.;-)

Good morning to all of yous. We have been at the lake all weekend. 90s and sunny with light winds. Saturday we took a short (90 minutes) ride with friends on their pontoon boat. Very nice.

More 90s this week. We are heading home later today.

Have a great day.

Good Morning Mossberg Owners.

I finished up the truck and changed the oil, then Sunday took my wife out to check the alignment. After a couple small adjustments it is good, but I can still feel some tiny slop in the upper ball joints.

I have also been investigating various mods for the SS100.

Good morning. Clear skies this morning. The temp at 7 am was 66, an hour and half later we have 73. Heading for the 90s again.

The car is getting an oil change this morning. This afternoon I am going to reroute and raise a couple of sprinkler heads out in the yard. It's going to be hot, but I figure the testing I will need to do should keep me half way cool.

This evening I'll take the dog to the park for a while.

Ya'll have a great day.

Good morning guys. This was in my feed this AM.
8D0AFE5F-7AD5-48E9-8EC7-307A03FEE5EA.jpeg
Time for a new amendment. We don’t want to be Ireland.

Good morning MOers. Another's 90s+ day in store for us. It's 81 at 9am and very little breeze.

You all have a great day and enjoy your liberty and freedom.

It's not up into the 90's. Today is a bit cooler than the last few days. Humidity isn't as bad either.

I got our yard mowed early this morning before it got too hot.

Well it’s way past afternoon and time for a cocktail. I’m about to go carve the try tip we barbecued today.

I got some more fiberglass cloth and Epoxy resin on the cracked fender and it is going to be super strong. I’m trying to get ahold of a custom rack and pinion set up for the SS, but the company that made them has gone out of business. Owner dead…

It’s about 100 Fahrenheit on my back porch right now and they say it will be 102, but I don’t think it’s gonna quite make it.

I’m amazed that Biden actually went to the Putin summit instead of finding a way out of it.

BTW, this advertisement came in the mail today. It’s as satisfying as . . . WTF?
4100830A-F538-4CA4-A722-EAB3B3C4EB1A.jpeg
I read it three times before I realized that this is likely from Chinese AI which still cannot translate to English properly, and that simply must be what’s happening here.

No native English speaker would write such nonsense.

Good Morning MO's!!!

Sorry I havent been here as much. Back in the office full time now so not as much freedom.

Orderred a new engine for my mower which should be here today. Eliminated fuel, carb,spark from the equation which leaves me with more than I want to deal with so just replacing everything.

Also need a new pressure washer. Mine quit a while back, i got it working again and now its dead again. Engine is good, the pump failed. If i can get it going again ill take it to my cabin, need a more reliable one for home. Getting a Simpson PS3228. Its 3300 psi and has a bigger Honda engine than my old one and much better pump. Stepping up in hopes I will get more than a couple years out if it.

Surprisingly my older Ryobi elec one is still going strong. Its ok for some tasks but not powerfull enough the bigger jobs. These electric ones just dont generate the heat that the higher pressure gas models do.

My weed whip is starting to give me some grief as well. I guess its not my year for motors.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

I have set up some flower boxes over my patio aquariums to grow pothos: the devil’s ivy.
FCF39D7F-3E0E-4E53-A8AC-66E22EBAE39E.jpeg
This removes unwanted nitrates and phosphates etc from the water. I used to just put it right in the tank, but fish were eating the roots.

I have two air-lift tubes feeding water up, and overflow drains back to the tank. Each box has an emergency overflow in case roots clog the drain.

The boxes hang on a chrome steel rack from a defunct printer, and I just drilled them & attached with zip ties.

I screwed some 3/4 EMT below the eave, and hung it all with camo paracord.

The weather here has been quite lovely but it has got over 100° in the afternoon. This did not prevent me from working outside under the patio covers and awnings, but I would hate to be working in the direct sunlight from more than a minute.

Which reminds me that I have to go out and do exactly that, because I bought a new tarp when the one over my boat shredded in the wind.

Good morning all of yous. High 90s again today. By high the weather folks are talking 98-99.

Anyways, summer will officially arrive in a couple of days.

You all have a great day.

Great morning here too. Sunny and mid 70s today with a slight breeze. Supposed to be mid 80s this weekend, tanning weather..lol have been busying myself with projects while my panties unbunched..built a new shed from the bones of my old shed since wood is still stupid,even here in Weyerhaeuser country. Came out pretty good I think. Also devised a simpler solution for out of the way trailer storage for the new toy. Watched all the rack and winch videos online but I’m too cheap to buy that, so I got the same effect with zero cost by just digging a hole that the overhang on the trailer will pivot into. Can roll the trailer up to it and lift the tongue up with one hand, it contacts the spring hangers which level and lever the trailer up to sit on the stake pockets. Bing,bang,boom..everybody be safe today 103D6950-F31F-4E4B-A4E8-6E03875CFDA8.jpeg

Hey guys…It is hot today in the desert.

I did a few hours work outside today but it was pretty rough.

5F16F3DE-496A-4929-9806-1F4317BFA1BF.jpeg
I read that at 114° and I took that photo about 5 PM today.

Back