• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Scoop, I have a good indication that this is correct. People in Russia are trying to tell us similar things, without actually saying it out loud in public.

Biden wanted to take Trump out behind the gym and punch his lights out.

I want to send Biden and Putin into a boxing ring and let them duke it out. Tell them “the winner takes all.”

Then after they’ve both beat each other senseless, send them both to the hospital and stop the stupid war.

I think that this could be a pay-per-view match and it would be the highest rated fight in all history.

And we could actually see this happen if the people that run the world and the media had the same bright idea.

Naaahhhh . . . . They have to keep Up appearances.
I think Kamala would have a better chance of besting Putin than slow Joe, guy looks like he can hardly keep his feet under him.

Biden seems like a bipolar.

He mumbles and wanders.

Then something makes him mad and his blood pressure spikes.

Next he’s channeling Sonny Liston.

But as much as they all cover for his farts and curses, everybody knows he’s just a shell corp as humans go.

Putin is a trained murderer, but Biden seems more a natural psycho type.

Anyhow, Biden vs Putin is a meaningless contest. The big multinationals will be the real winners.

Last edited:
I think Kamala would have a better chance of besting Putin than slow Joe, guy looks like he can hardly keep his feet under him.

The truth is I would like to see Putin kick Biden’s azz, then see Trump kick Putin.

IMO, Kamala would scream and flail, not cover herself, then get bopped right on the nose. She’d turn to run and trip over her heels.

Good morning to all of yous. No clouds, no wind, no problem. Looking at mid 50s this afternoon. Most of the snow has melted, but for where it had drifted or piled up. Today and tomorrow will take care of that.

Ya'll have a great day.

Good Morning Mossberg Owners. 60F and no action here today.
I'll probably mess around in the boatyard.

My neck is sore and the weather is gloomy.
Something fell and it startled me, and I whipped my head around so fast I gave myself a minor whiplash or something.
It's feeling better slowly (it has been a week) but I'm not anxious to go lift heavy stuff today.

And I got a lot of it to move, before I can start welding outdoors. But today is not welding weather. It's time to plan and organize.

I've been telling myself that all week because the boatyard is chaos. I can barely get thru right now.

Evidently I have been ignoring the national weather. You got problems!

Clearly you still have power to the camera, but I'd avoid testing the arc welder....

Lol nothing to it. Supposed to get a months worth of rain this weekend. On the plus side,it’s way warmer than the past 2 weeks. I sat on the porch for 2 hours this morning drinking coffee. Very pleasant once I dropped the deflector shield. Works good against the wind pushing rain onto the porch. C44E9638-BE41-4636-86F6-9FAB475B3946.jpeg

I actually got to do a little bit of sunbathing.

All the gloominess blew away and the weather is beautiful now. I’m out in the shed, but I have been moving steel around the boat yard and trying to come up with a plan for my car.

I’ve bitten off just a little more than I can chew here, and I’m going to have to figure it out or suffer the consequences.

Good morning. 37 with sunny skies this morning. Mid 60s this afternoon and the 70s the next 4 days. I think I like the sound of that. Yesterday the people's convoy went through town on its way to D.C., so found a place to watch.

20220227_134117.jpg
Have a great day and be safe.

Lol nothing to it. Supposed to get a months worth of rain this weekend. On the plus side,it’s way warmer than the past 2 weeks. I sat on the porch for 2 hours this morning drinking coffee. Very pleasant once I dropped the deflector shield. Works good against the wind pushing rain onto the porch. View attachment 26761

That looks very relaxing. Great way to start a day.

Today is a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky. Had a decent frost on the windshield this morning, but warmed up considerably since then. They said we may even reach 70* today.

Wow.

I don't know what I'll do. I may sit on my back porch for a while this evening and maybe even eat supper out there.

Good morning to all of yous. We had a high temp of 81 yesterday, looks like the same today. I am so ready for spring.

Have a great day.

Wow. That's hot. I think it got up to around 69 here yesterday.

I was able to get in the back yard and enjoy some of that beautiful sunshine yesterday. I have a mesh privacy screen on the back of my chain link fence. I own the property past the fence, but it's really steep and rocky and snakey and I don't like fooling with it in the summer. So, the privacy screen keeps a lot of weeds and poison ivy from growing through the fence into the portion of the yard I can mow and use more.

We had a lot of wind a while back and it broke a lot of the plastic zip ties that was securing the mesh to the fence so I replaced a bunch of them yesterday. I still have about 50 feet of fence line to go, but not all of those zip ties are broken. Many are still OK. But, so far, I have had to replace a lot of the oldest ones. I guess they're just getting sunburnt and dry rotted and brittle. When you get 70 mph gusts, takes its' toll. Even though it's mesh, when the wind is blowing really hard looks like a sail on a ship.

Back