• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

google closes hickok45 channel for "repeated violations"

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
At least that's what the banner says on hickocks channel.

They close an old mans channel where he talks about guns, yet there are still live abortion videos on youtube.

Pretty damn telling if you ask me.

hickock channel.PNG

Here is a message from him:

Apparently, Google + is more sensitive about firearms related postings and such. I never use Google+ and did not even realize the videos were being posted over there, I guess. I will keep you posted via Facebook here and the Hickok45andson channel. I have communicated with YouTube via email this morning, and hopefully, we'll be able to get the channel back up soon. I had just posted a new video.

wasn't the president just crying yesterday.....his tears aren't even dry yet and this already

I will never feel the sting if it all goes away other than not chatting with a couple people on here

I have a youtube account that I might just erase after this

but I have no

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pintrest
Google+
Tumblr
Instagram
Flickr
Vine

or whatever else crap people like to display there every move

I didn't know video's uploaded to youtube directly, went anywhere else.

How can that be changed? Or stopped? Or opt out? Or whatever they call it?

I never liked Google...and use BING for my search engine.

wasn't the president just crying yesterday.....his tears aren't even dry yet and this already

I will never feel the sting if it all goes away other than not chatting with a couple people on here

I have a youtube account that I might just erase after this

but I have no

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pintrest
Google+
Tumblr
Instagram
Flickr
Vine

or whatever else crap people like to display there every move

Your youtube account is now linked to google+. It's been like that for some time now.

anyone know how you "un" link it?

They close an old mans channel where he talks about guns, yet there are still live abortion videos on youtube.

eeewww...I just looked....that's frikkin gross.
they even have taliban beheadings still up there...wtf!

Hickok is my favorite dude on YouTube.
He is so awesome, I want to sit down and just have a beer with that guy.

Color me sad. Another notch in the downfall of America.

I think you and I have done our part to ensure that doesn't happen.

he is the kind of man the new generation of "men" would like us to forget about.......

F that! I hope to be an old grumpy fart, talking guns and kicking prospective boyfriends in the tante. A little fear is a good thing...

Respect is what it boils down to, none of these kids are brought up with it anymore... I remember when I was 9 or 10 using a can of WD40 I found at a contruction site to "paint" on a wall. Since I was smart and wrote my name, it only took a few hours for me to be found. My dad made me grab a bucket of hot water and soap and I spent two ours scrubbing that wall. After that I had to write an appology letter to the elderly couple who's wall I had defaced, and help with yard work for a month. Never defaced anyone's property after that again!

If that same scenario happened today to some "enlightened family".... parents woulda probably sued the construction company for having access to hazerdous materials... and won! Plus my parents made more than $50K a year... coulda claimed afluenza...:rolleyes:

Back