• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Great deal on Federal 12 gauge # 0 box 50 $8.47

VTX

The title says it all.
Just ordered 10 boxes of 50 rounds ea. $ 8.47 ea. 12 gauge MAGDR 2 3/4 12 plts.
I hope this is a good deal. Does it sound like it?
From Brownells

Hey VTX...sounds like a good deal....but 50 rounds to a box ?

Post a link to that page will ya...thanks !!

SHOOTER13 said:
Hey VTX...sounds like a good deal....but 50 rounds to a box ?

Post a link to that page will ya...thanks !!
I called them and spoke to the lady there. And asked her two or three time about the amount and all the rest. It's 50.

I might try and order a few boxes and see what shows up!

I'm sorry...but that's a typo ! Look at the descriptions of the rounds above and below it...the lady you talked to just looked at the screen and said yup...50. I've never seen a box of fifty shotgun shells. Really...I'm sorry...but I doubt it. Not for $8 and change...

If it were true...I'd empty my bank account and run right down there... ;)

This is one of those when it sounds too good to be true it must be...still might order some to have.

Oh yea Doc...probably a good round to have...but $8.49 for a box of five + shipping...I could do better at a gun show or Dick's...

Just called them the lady said 20 in a box for that price. She said that they WILL NOT honor the typo. I still think she is wrong about it being 20 in the box for that price. Thats is .4235 cents per round.

cbshooter said:
Just called them the lady said 20 in a box for that price. She said that they WILL NOT honor the typo. I still think she is wrong about it being 20 in the box for that price. Thats is .4235 cents per round.
Even if it's only 20 it would still be a great deal for # 0 buck. No?
But if it's 5 I'm canceling the order.

If you go back to the site all of the others at the same price are for a box of 5. I didn't see any # 0 at that price only #00.

cbshooter said:
If you go back to the site all of the others at the same price are for a box of 5. I didn't see any # 0 at that price only #00.
Just called them again and spoke to the tech who went and looked at the boxes, and low and behold,
Five (5) to the box. So I canceled the order. They had already shipped it, so they have to get UPS to return it tomorrow. s**t. $9.75 a box shipped is a bit much.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but that deal was way too good to be true !! And that price +shipping...you can do better.

Here's a place I've tried before...didn't look to see if any 12gauge was on sale today...but I have used them in the past for other calibers... ;)

=========================================

http://www.luckygunner.com/

==========================================

Wait a minute...

How about Royal Rio 5 rounds per box - Load - 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot (9 pellets)... $3.50+ship

+++++++++++++++++++++++

That's good for practice VTX !!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

SHOOTER13 said:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but that deal was way too good to be true !! And that price +shipping...you can do better.

Here's a place I've tried before...didn't look to see if any 12gauge was on sale today...but I have used them in the past for other calibers... ;)

Wait a minute...

How about Royal Rio 5 rounds per box - Load - 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot (9 pellets)... $3.50+ship

+++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'll say that's a good price. I'll check it out. Thanks so much for the info and help. Nice to be amongst like minded people.

Anytime my friend...anytime !! :mrgreen:

The last time I was at Dick's Sporting Goods I picked up on some 12 gauge Winchester Super Target in a 100 round box...buy one box regular price ( $29.99 ), get a second box of same for 1/2 price. The load was 2 3/4"...1 1/8 oz... 3 dram...#8 lead shot...with a velocity of 1200fps.

I got four boxes ( 400 rounds) for under $100. That's a deal...

SHOOTER13 said:

Wait a minute...

+++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Called them and got the price shipped for 25 boxes. It's a little less than @4.00 a box. Still not a bad deal. For something to practice with. I would go with something better when the 590 is in the HD mode.

Good deal...!!
allright-1.gif

SHOOTER13 said:
Good deal...!!
allright-1.gif
Willow Grove? I thought they closed that place down.
I worked (if you can call it that) for the DOD at NAWCAD at Pix river MD. Ret. To FL in 04

Glad you all vetted it out! I was gonna order some too, cuz the 50 rounds a box is still up there!

Sorry u got your hopes up .i found 15 pack at walmart for 9 and some change . The winchester 00 buck "unplated" ....has any one shot thoes ? First time buy .

Back