• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Great deal on Federal 12 gauge # 0 box 50 $8.47

ernestrincon said:
Sorry u got your hopes up .i found 15 pack at walmart for 9 and some change . The winchester 00 buck "unplated" ....has any one shot thoes ? First time buy .

Yeah, I buy those! They arent great patterning loads, but I use them for practicing and just target shooting, they do ok at HD ranges. You really cant push the range out on those with much degree of accuracy or a reasonable expectation of knowing where those pellets are going.

If youre lookin for a 00 buck load you may be able to push the range on, youre gonna wanna look at some of the better loads that are going to cost closer to a dollar a round or more.

VTX said:
Willow Grove? I thought they closed that place down.
I worked (if you can call it that) for the DOD at NAWCAD at Pix river MD. Ret. To FL in 04

======================================================

Under the BRAC 2005 law, NAS JRB Willow Grove will continue supporting its mission through Sept. 15, 2011, at which time the 850+ acres will be redeveloped by Horsham Township Authority. The 111th Fighter Wing ( A-10 Thunderbolts ) left last year...and would flyover my house, which is about 3 miles away.

I worked for the DoD/DLA ( J6 ) in NE Philly...supporting the Defense Supply Center-Philadelphia ( DSCP ) by providing them with IT Intrusion Detection & Prevention as the Information Assurance Vulnerability Admin, working with the Computer Emergency Response Team ( CERT ). I travelled all over the country in my capacity, visiting DLA tenant activities on all types of Forts & Bases. I retired after 32 years with an early out package at age 53 in 2008.

Living the dream now... ;)

Back