• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from Central Ohio

agent1138

Copper BB
Just picked up my first shotgun, a 500 Home Defense/Field Combo from the new Cabela's at Polaris. After a lot of research and careful consideration, I decided this was the best bang for my buck. The main purpose is home defense but I also wanted to have something for shooting clays. This satisfies both of those quite well I think.

s7_290797_768_01

Looking forward to discussing this and other models here. Thanks in advance!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post a pic of your new 500. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

Welcome from a guy who grew up in SE Ohio!

That's a great looking combo for a man to defend his home and family with, and still have some fun either hunting or recreational shooting.

I think you will really enjoy it here.

Welcome from MI!!

Looks like you found a good combo to fit the task!

Back