• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from the frozen north

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome to the Mossberg owners Patch.

From that photograph I would put you maybe somewhere in Northeast Minnesota.

I lived for a little while at the edge of the Boundary Waters, at Lake Superior and at the great Lake of the Woods.

Welcome to the Mossberg owners Patch.

From that photograph I would put you maybe somewhere in Northeast Minnesota.

I lived for a little while at the edge of the Boundary Waters, at Lake Superior and at the great Lake of the Woods.

Lol , close.. Alberta Canada.
A bit west and further north but basically same weather conditions lol.

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you joined so you can participate.

Lol , close.. Alberta Canada.
A bit west and further north but basically same weather conditions lol.

BRRRRR......!
I got tired of chopping ice and shoveling snow and moved to the desert about 45 years ago.
:D

But I'll bet the fishing is good. Lake of the Woods had the best fishing ever. I have not seen its like since I moved away.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so thanks for the pic. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Howdy and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
ripjack13

Back