• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings.

john_and_anna

Copper BB
Good Morning and Happy New Year to all.

We are John and Anna, both work in London (the UK one) and both enjoy a shoot. Both started shotguns on Mossberg 590s. I still have mine which I love, but Anna moved onto a Benelli M1 due her arm length and difficulty in using a pump.

We are really looking forward to enjoying this forum!

Regards,

John & Anna

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the welcome, I'm Anna...John's other half...we've been looking at your forum over the past few days and I have to say that its great.

I loved my Mossberg 590, but sadly due to a number of operations on my neck and lower back I found the LOP even with a youth stock was uncomfortable for me, so I has to resort to buying a Benelli M1S90.

I have to say having owned a Mossberg as my first ever shotgun was an excellent experience, I only wish there had been something I could've done to make it easier for me to use.

John still has his and it is by far his most favourite shotgun, our only issue in the UK is this problem of minimum length on a barrel and as a result they have a shroud extension to bring it to 24inches!

Thanks again for the warm welcomes and we hope to be posting more as we get used to your excellent forum!

Happy New Year from London, United Kingdom.

Welcome aboard!

It's great having the pair of you join up. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 590. Take a look around and feel free to post pics of your Benelli and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome too Mossberg Owners from Central PA! :D

Can you PLEASE take that goofball Piers Morgan back? :D hahaha

Welcome from MI!!

Itsricmo said:
Welcome too Mossberg Owners from Central PA! :D

Can you PLEASE take that goofball Piers Morgan back? :D hahaha

Nooooo!!! You can keep him! We don't want him back! :lol:

I hate him that loathsome creature... there isn't a pit deep enough over here... You must have somewhere near Grand canyon... :eek: J

Thank you to all for our warm welcome!! :cool: J & A

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13

Back