What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Happy Mossberg experience

I had an issue with a NIB 18" 930 HD model. It had the galling issue from the spring on the mag tube. I called Mossberg 2 weeks ago and they emailed me a shipping label. I received it back today and they fixed it, replaced the magazine tube, spring and gas ring in the barrel. It slips together like it should.

When I called I also asked about buying a 28" non ported barrel, their response was no problem, it would be $206.95 and would take 6-8 weeks. Well when the Fed-ex guy dropped it off I knew the new barrel was in the box just by the weight. I was leery at first thinking it would be ported, but to my glee it is not ported!

I also plan on calling them tomorrow about a non-ported rifled cantilever barrel, hopefully they again reply no problem.

I spoke to Steve Rose/Gun Cat/Rose Action Sports and he will be getting the 18" barrel to thread for Accu/Invector chokes.

I am a Browning/Winchester guy, but these 930s are solid guns for the price, and when you calculate in the extra barrels and prices, it is a win win all the way around.

Glad to hear!

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us. Keep us posted on your progress...