• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from AZ

AZmossburg

Copper BB
Hello Everyone. My name is Dan and I am new to the Mossberg world. I recently picked up a Mossberg 195 D as I am into vintage cars and guns. a little about myself to what I have in my collection.

Guns:
Mossberg 195D(as mentioned above)
1912 Colt Army special .38
Dan Wesson .357 from the 70's
Winchester 94 30-30
Yugo sks 59/66 with all the original equipment still attached, with number burned into the stock.
Forehand & Wadswoth double action 38
Forehand Model 1891
Patroit 1878(cant make out the brand name)
Smith and Wesson from the 1800's not sure of the model
J.M. Marlin XX standard 1873 and 75
an unmarked 32 from the 1800's

newer guns
Rock island armory 1911 45
Ruger 10/22
Taurus 38 special

As you can tell I am into old guns and I look forward to seeing some guns from members on here. I will add pictures in a few.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! BTW Nice collection of firearms!

Welcome aboard!

Fine lookin assortment you have there! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so thanks for the pics of your firearms. Be sure to check out our Other Weapons section and post up some details on each. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome form MI. Nice collection you have there. I've always been a revolver fan.

Howdy AZmossburg and welcome to the club! Very nice collection you have amassed!!

Back