• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Hawaii.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new Mossberg 930SPX. Please make yourself at home and let us know if you have any questions. Feel free to post up some pictures of your Mossberg 930SPX if you get a chance.

Aloha oe,

Welcome to the site, we're glad you found us! I've spent a bit of time in Lihue, Kauai. My wife and I were married there and we make it back every few years. One of the best places on earth! Please take your time browsing all our subforums and make yourself at home.

Enjoy the site!

Alright! Congrats on the 930 SPX and welcome to the MO!

Howzit bah just found the site myself, originally from maui, hawaii but living in Las Vegas now. I am a proud owner of a mossberg 590 special purpose shotgun. Congrats on the 930, looking to pick up a mossberg 185 old skool shotgun.

oh man...thats got to be the best place on this earth.
my brother went there last year and sent me vid of the waves crashing on shore.and as a bonus a hawaiian canoe and came rowing by...it was awesome to see that... i need to find that vid and post it...

oh...welcome and hello!! err... i mean aloha!

Welcome to the form TBHawaii...!!

Let's see some pics of that new 930SPX when you settle in...

Back