• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Indiana

Just picked up a new 930. I have had a 500 for 30 years and it has never failed me. I really wanted a semi auto but was skeptical because of all the problems so many seem to experience. I bought it and went straight to the range with a box of Win#4, Rem #6 and Rem#8. I shot 75 rounds and it ate everyone no problem and seemed to get smoother and faster the more I shot. Now I just need to learn better technique as my cheek looked like I got punched in the face but the fun factor is exactly what I had hoped for.

Welcome from MI!!!

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome from another Hoosier. Good choice staying with Mossberg. You'll be sure to enjoy our community.

Worldbfree, welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN. Glad you are having a good experience with your new 930. If you get a chance drop some pics on the forum. We do love them. And not just guns... we share vehicles, pets, hobbies, projects, jokes, and even gravestones [really].

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 930 and 500. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

A virtual welcome, from the alternate reality that is California.

Finally got a picture to resize and post. Old and new, the 500 will probably always stay the same but the 930 will be getting some fun additions.

Last edited:
Nice lead slingers. welcome to the club.....

Back