• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

HELLO from Las Vegas

EAINC

20g
Hows it going guys found this forum while looking for ammo, pround owner of a mossberg 590 Special purpose shotty. Bought it for home defense totally in love with it. Want to pick up a mossberg 185 old skool 20 gauge. Originally from Hawaii, but moved to vegas love the gun laws here not like hawaii.

Aloha oe, and welcome to the Mossberg Owners forum!

We're glad you found us. I'm the proud owner of 590 SP myself, with the 23" breacher barrel. I'm in Vegas about four times a year on business and the wife and I got married in Lihue, Kauai. One of the best places on earth! Can't wait to get back. Take your time checking out the site and make sure to post some picks of your shotty in the 590 subforum. Check out our other various subforums as well. I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you occupied!

Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I am actually out in Las Vegas right now staying at the Marriott Grand Chateau. The Mossberg 590 is one fine shotgun! I had an old school bolt action shotgun from Mossberg but unfortunately sold it. I have been looking for one myself. You should check out viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1011&p=6999&hilit=havlin#p6999 and sign up for their club. They send out a news letter that always has old school Mossbergs for sale in it.

Hello from Ohio! I know Ohio doesnt sound half as exciting as Vegas or Hawaii!

Good to have you on board and I've already checked out a couple of your other posts! See ya around!

Brad.

Thanks guys for the awesome wlecome think this forum is pretty cool, oh and thanks dhonovich for the link cross my fingers.

Texas, Ohio and Connecticut seem to be the big 3 on Mossberg Owners

It would be awesome to find some vegas natives up in this forum, would like to go shooting with forum members in the desert and see there gear.

We will have to dig them up while I am out in Las Vegas!

I have been debating getting jerseys made in either blue or gray like this design attached.

Attachments

• 024f.jpg
    024f.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 344
Yea I think the top right one would look pretty sweet.

http://www.customink.com/lab/?PK=113000

this is more of "man's jersey" nothing against your cyclist's jerseys....but i like these better....

where the word example is would be your mossbergowners.com screen name.....

njD7O.jpg

Y7F5P.jpg

yckCM.jpg

7fy7J.jpg

also..maybe the ambitious could design a different one...

but i'm not too keen on the bike jerseys...maybe if i see an actual one up close...then maybe...but idk.

now would that be funny....oh wait.... :lol:

Back