• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from New Jersey!

cbassillo

Copper BB
Hello, all!

My name is Charlee (and even though it doesn't sound that way by my name, I am a girl!) I just turned 23 and got my first shotgun on Tuesday for my birthday - my Mossberg 500. Hopefully, I'll get to shoot it this weekend. :D

Anyhoo, I'm very excited and pleased to have found a Mossberg owners forum. I've been doing a lot of research on products for this gun, and I'm happy that it seems to be a very informative board!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome aboard and Happy Birthday!

It's great to have another lady on the forum to add a female perspective to the discussion. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your new 500 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thank you, thank you! I'll get a picture up soon! The Mossberg is my first gun, period, but I have shot handguns before. Just not a shotgun yet. I've been skulking around on the board for a few days, and decided to join today. Lots of good info, reviews, and good people it seems =]

Welcome from MI!!

Hi Charlee, happy birthday and congratulations on your first firearm!!! Very exciting isnt it! :D

We're glad to have you on Mossberg Owners, welcome aboard!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Charlee !!

...and a Happy Birthday too ! ;)

Welcome aboard! I think you'll enjoy your stay here, very nice group of people!

It's always great seeing chicks with an interest in firearms, I'm still trying to convert my mom and sister!

Happy birthday also :)

Howdy cbassillo, and welcome to the club. Happy belated birthday to you...

have to tried out your 500 yet? how did you like it?

Back