• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Oregon

Balroaq

Hi folks,
New to the forum and a new Mossberg owner here. Was turned onto the site from the folks down at Nordic Components. I had some questions about some add-ons that the could not answer so they send me here...:)

I look forward to picking your brains a little...or a lot!

I just purchased a 930 Tactical model #85336

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Balroaq !!

Congrats on the new Mossberg 930...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Thanks guys!

I am having a little difficulty locating the proper thread to ask my questions about add-ons for my 930, can any of you point me in the correct direction?

There is so much here it is a bit overwhelming...:)

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 930 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome from MI!!

howdy Balroaq and welcome to the club....

Hello and hi! You been able to find the info you need for your 930?

Great havin you on MO!!!

So far so good! Not a lot of stuff I want for the 930 out there and I seen to be limited by the breacher barrel I have...but it will all work out I am sure.:)

All right man... I hope the guys in the 930 arena have you taken care of.

If not, let me know and I'll have a talk with them! :D

Back