• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Rocky Mount, North Carolina

Tom396

.30-06
Hey diddly ho there, neighbors. :) I'm brand spanking new here. I own a Maverick 88 18.5" 12 gauge with an ATI pistol grip. For my wife, we have a Persuader 500 20 gauge with a CompStock. Her weapon has nearly no recoil. It's pretty slick, actually. Take care. Tom Worthington.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Glad to see you are finally able to login.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Tom396 !!

Let's see some pics of that Maverick & Persuader...

Welcome aboard!

For a second there I thought your last name was gonna be Flanders.

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your shotguns and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome from The Mitten!!

SHOOTER13 said:
Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Tom396 !!

Let's see some pics of that Maverick & Persuader...

Unfortunately, the Maverick is currently back at Mossberg. :cry: I will try and snap some pictures and then I'll have to try and figure out how to post them. :lol: Take care. Tom Worthington.

Tom396 said:
MikeD said:
Welcome from The Mitten!!

Mitten? :?: Take care. Tom Worthington

Sorry, Michigan, the Mitten State. LOL

Often people will hold up their hand and point at it to approximate where in the state they live.

Attachments

• MI_MItten.JPG
    MI_MItten.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 135
JoeRotella said:
Hello from the smallest state in the union - Rhode Island

You didn't win the lottery did you? Heard it was in RI, so I figure the odds are you at least know the winner. :D ;) Take care. Tom Worthington.

Welcome Tom, can't wait to see the pics. Feel free to throw a pic of the Maverick with your ATI grip on our Facebook page too!

Hey Flanders! Or Tom!!! I've seen ya in the forums, and I'm late gettin to this, But Welcome to MO Tom!!! ;)

And while we're all at it, I'm in Ohio... near the uhh, maybe like the foot area possibly. :D

Howdy Tom396 and welcome to the club!

Back