• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi from Cincinnati.

HK..

Copper BB
Just wanted to say hello. Found this board while surfing threw tapatalk in my phone and was happy to find it. I recently got a 930 SPX for my bday/anniversary from the wife ( on good gift I've ever received from her lol) and was very supprized. Working on breaking her in and adding goodies to her. I'm glad I found this site, looks like there is some great info here. Already added a side saddle and a moe rail to the fore grip with a afg. Looking to pick up a 500 or a 590a1 this weekend too. Here's a pic to start her off.
zady6ase.jpg

iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hi from Cincinnati.

Welcome aboard and great lookin 930 SPX!

Which 500/590a1 models are you looking into? There's a ton of info in their respective sub-forums here and a lot of folks who'd be willimg to answer any questions you may have. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so thanks for the pic of your 930. Take a look around the site and feel free to post up pics of and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum HK !!

Welcome from StL MO - moved here from Cinti in 2000! Worked there at the Contemporary Arts Center for 8 years! Have a Skyline for me - ooh, lunchtime!

What part of cincy?!!! I live in clinton co about 40 miles north and east of cincy but I work in OTR everyday!

Welcome to MO!

I have both the 590A1 and and 500 but lack a 930... nice work starting right off the bat with a compulsory gun pic! :D

I'm in Clermont county near Beechmont, east of cincy. I'm looking at the 18 inch 590a1 for my next one.

iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice 930!!

Welcome from MI!!

HK.. said:
I'm in Clermont county near Beechmont, east of cincy.

I gotcha, I take 471 out of the city then come up the east side of the loop, so I'm goin right through there at least 4 times a week!

Have you been to the new Jungle Jims in eastgate yet?

Are you lookin locally for that 590A1?

Howdy HK.. and welcome to the club.

Thanks for the welcomes. The new Jungle Jim's is awsome, gotta getcha some bacon ketchup when you there lol.

iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen the bacon ketchup! I go for otherwise hard to find micro brews and sometimes seasonal beers. I like the Founders stuff, like the breakfast stout and backwoods bastard.

How about that tasting bar? Try as much as you want, its about half a shot I guess for .25 cents.

Back