• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi, Just want to say hello

Salberg

.22LR
HI, i'm kind of new to shotguns, but I fell in love with the Mossberg's. I have an 18" 500 with a bead sight (for now) and a 20" M590a1 SPX headed out for a Vang barrel treatment today. I also have a Romanian 47 variant and am studing what to include in an AR 15 build but can't decide between 762.39 or Nato 5.56. Not really sure about the AR, just want a s/a nail driver. But that's for another forum. I promis to keep it strickty Mossberg here.

So that's my first post! :roll: I hope to learn a bunch here and have some fun.

Oh yea, I'm not a hunter, though I do respect them.

Welcome. There are spots on this forum to learn and talk about other firearms, not just Mossbergs.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your Mossbergs and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

BTW, you should check out our "Other Weapons" sub-forums. There are plenty of us here on M.O. that love discussing ARs, AKs, pistols, and all types of weapons. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable. We've got plenty here to keep you busy...

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum Salberg !!

Mossberg or not...any firearm is discussed here... ;)

Howdy Salberg, and welcome to the club!

Hi Sal!!! Been talkin to ya here and there already, and by all means, talk about other firearms here too!

Just take a look under "Other Weapons" n stuff!

Back