• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hogue Grip, Zombie Grips!

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
I have the straight poop on this and from good authority the Zombie X line of grips are coming!

I know some are sick of Zombie stuff while others cant get enough. Either way, its marketing and it sells and folks are gonna buy it, so Hogue is now in line with the craze providing their same amazing quality and customer to this new line!

They premiered them at SHOT this year and have not made it to the catalogues yet. Hogue is workin some crazy hours gettin everything online and in the new catalogues and few pics are available, but I'll give it a go! Just a couple for now till I find more!

hogue_zombie-x.jpg

zombie3.jpg

Some of these glow in the dark even, and I'm told there is a line for shotguns too!

Oh please have them for CZ....too bad most of the awesome zombie guns don’t have interchangeable grips..like Glock, M&P, XD.....maybe some zombie back straps. I need some Sasquatch grips for the CZ and a black light on the rail so I can detect Chupacabra dropings

OLI! They absolutely will be available for CZ! I dont know which models though. Their site does however include grips for the 75.

She said theyll be availble in Ivory polymer with the zombie graphics.

I asked about some other popular stuff too, AK's AR's 1911's and Sigs. In some cases the metal, anodized aluminum will be made available. Some of these, the only thing planned immediately is for what they call "Zombie Green".

Neat. Magpul is even getting into the mix as well with their CheaperThanDirt exclusive Black Dawn Zombie kits.

Black Dawn Zombie (Green)
ARR-988.jpg

Black Dawn Zombie (Gray)
ARR-985.jpg

Damn it....I was sure the band wagon companies wouldn’t touch a CZ because 50 cent doesn’t have one and there isn’t one on Call of Duty.......is there nothing sacred anymore?

Thats pretty cool!

Heres a pic of the Ivory Polymer with grim reaper, so Oli, the CZ grips would be like these but with some zombie stuff. No, nothing is sacred. I kinda thought you were being facetious! :D But heres the pic anyway...

45026L.jpg

Just giving you crap...lol you know I love ya.....oh and thanks for the pics but if you ever know me to put a flowing hair hippie tree hugging grim reaper on my gun you have permission to relieve me of my duties... :p and what the hell is Ivory Polymer....white plastic?

Fiber makes me sad...

I understand where youre comin from, but you know these are gonna sell!

nikon109001.jpg

widowmakerinstalled006.jpg

Widowmakersecurityphoto.jpg

Close as I ever came to zombie stuff and anyone who knows comics knows what's behind the skull. Just hearing the term "zombie" makes my hair stand up on my neck like an old mad dog.

Back