• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Howdt from Tejas

1s1k52

Hello all joining up to get some feedback on somethings and hoping to expand my overall knowledge, or more like lack of, on anything firearm related.

I am 26, male, work all the time, in school part/full time. 2 little girls 6, 18 months, wife. love fishing and hunting.

I go by Keith but I have been called a lot worse so anything will do. Hope to enjoy the site.

1s1k52 said:
I am 26, male, work all the time, in school part/full time. 2 little girls 6, 18 months, wife. love fishing and hunting.

sounds like your living the American dream to me Keith, welcome to MO

Welcome aboard from a fellow Texas native!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

oli700 said:
1s1k52 said:

sounds like your living the American dream to me Keith, welcome to MO

Right on! Sounds to me like the good life! :D Good to have you on Mossberg Owners!!!

Any questions, just ask away! ;)

Thanks for all the replies I posted in the Mossberg 930 with a question if anyone wants to answer it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Back