• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Howdy from Ct.

Hello and Hi Renegade! CT is a beautiful place I have family out there I rarely see...

We're glad to have you on Mossberg Owners, and we're here to be as helpful as we can! Anything in particular youre lookin for in the way of info?

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks for the welcome guys. No matter where you go there's something to learn.. Having a couple Mossberg's this is the place to go....thanks

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Renegade !!

When you have a moment, post some pics of your firearms...

Soon as I get some one with a camera or a better cell phone. If I sent pics from mine you'd think they were Remington...lol

howdy renegade!! i'm in ct as well. good to see ya made it in. thanx for joining and i look forward to seein more of ya around here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

there's a couple more here too. it'll be a great day....

the mossbergowners clan.

Back