• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I need some grips.

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Howdy peeps.
I need some factory grips to use as patterns to make wood grips. I have sets of beretta 92 and vertec already. I have fullsize 1911. I have a set of cz sp01.
What I need are

1911 officers size
*edited to remove grips received . Thanx sniper*

There will be others I cant think of at the moment and add to the list. But mostly I'm looking for flat backed grips or grips without lots of intricate backsides.

If you have a set you can donate and would like a set of custom grips from me, I'll take $20. Off the total price of said grip, providing I accept the grip and or order. Grips range in price depending on wood. I make em in my spare time and it's not a full time gig, so they may take a couple weeks to actually finish.

If you have something let me know and maybe we can work a deal. Once I have enough grips at my disposal this topic will close.

Thanks...

Last edited:
I might can cover the Bersa and revolver.

I've replaced the factory grips on just about everything I own, so extras I have. The Bersa grips are off a Thunder 380cc if you can use them. It's the compact version, so they're not as common as the standard Thunder 380. Had a set of wood grips made for it by Denis Marschalko out of Hungary. Took several months as they are made to order and apparently he's the only go-to for the BT 380cc grips. I'll ask around over on the Bersa forum if you need the standard size. I've helped out some folks over there and may be able to scrounge up a set. As for revolver grips I know I have a spare set of S&W J-frame and N-frame grips in a parts drawer somewhere, but I can't remember if they're one piece or two. Gonna be a couple days, but I'll take a look when I get back...

I might can cover the Bersa and revolver.
Had a set of wood grips made for it by Denis Marschalko out of Hungary. Took several months as they are made to order and apparently he's the only go-to for the BT 380cc grips.

He does his by cnc, That's perfection right there. Nice looking grips but not a lot of wood to choose from.

I have tons of walnut. It's a beautiful wood.

Ok brother, here you go.

One set Bersa Thunder 380 Concealed Carry, one set S&W J-Frame, and one set S&W N-Frame, all two-piece...

Both revolver grips have the original grip screws with them, but I don't have an extra set of Bersa grip screws to spare. Let me know if you can use these and I'll send 'em out tomorrow...

Oh Sweet!!! Those are perfect man. You still have my addy? Or do you want me to send it?
And are you lookin for a new set of grips made?

Nope I don't keep addresses around, so I'll need you to PM your shipping info.

I'm good on grips for now. Just glad I can contribute to the cause...

I have a gp100 that I was going to order a set of grips for. I could order them to your house and then when your done you can ship them to me.

Man his prices are ridiculasly low. They look like inserts. I spose those would be easy. I'll get my addy to ya. Thanx Dan!!
@DHonovich

Just contributing to the cause brother.

You've got some wicked talent working with wood and it's well worth it to me just to see what you can get out of it. Looking forward to your progress. Let me know what else you need and I'll make it happen...

...oh, and I've got more than a few folks over on the Bersa forum interested as well.

Between the BT 380 and especially the CC model I think there will be enough interest to make it worth your time...

Right on...I was going to tackle those first. Should be fairly easy.

Thanx again man...

Oh snap!! Right on man! Thanx so much!!!!

Back