• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

If you won the lottery

This is a dream thread. I have a few items I always say that if I won a lottery and money wasn't an issue I would want to own.

Ariel Atom

Ariel-Atom.jpg

Jetlev

Jet%20Lev.jpg

Always wanted to learn how to fly a chopper because they are agile and can hover land/take off in place

Yeah, that would be way up the list (including buying my own chopper).

Maybe a good surplus huey gunship or Bell 222

Lex Luthor: Kitty, what did my father used to say to me?
Kitty Kowalski: You're losing your hair.
Lex Luthor: Before that.
Kitty Kowalski: Get out.
Lex Luthor: He said: You can print money, manufacture diamonds, and people are a dime a dozen, but they'll always need land. It's the one thing they're not making any more of.

I would have a give away here once a month for Mossberg guns.
A lamborgini Countache.
A Gatlin Gun.
200 acres of land from the ocean to the mountains, with a houses for my Mom and 2 brothers , my wife and I on it.
1967 Chevy Camaro Convertable.

There's more...but I'm hittin the sack...

Land, way way way away from nearly everything. A very simple home, just a few rooms and sleeping space, latheboard construction, tin roof, pot bellied stove. Lotsa room and game to hunt.

A barn, good sized barn and a few horses for ridin and to hunt from, enough pasture to provide hay for my own needs and enough tillable ground for a garden. the property would also have to have a fresh water source, whether underground well or spring and means to pump it.

Vehicles I've always wanted;
Jeep CJ 7
Jeep Gladiator mid 60's
Jeep Cherokee 2 door mid 70's but def not later than 77 or 78 due to the emission controls
Jeep Cherokee 2000-2002
New Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 4 door
International Scout mid 60's
Land Rover Defender, dont know what year(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser mid 60's into 70's
Another Toyota 4Runner, early 90's before more emission controls and def without all the fancy stuff
... and I suppose my own refinery cuz all of those suck fuel! (its my carbon offset offset program!)

Firearms, firearms and firearms and lots of time and space and ammo to master them.

A Zodiac, the boat. Maybe my own little lake with a little island or somethin serene like that. Might buy one of those islands in Canada theyre sellin.

Gonna need a helicoter too, and an ultralight.

Provide for the needs of my family and family members, but for my kids, not enough to make them complacent and lazy. They have to choose their own way first and make something of themselves, but they would always have what they need. Some of my family, the ones I dislike (and with good reasons) for their uselessness and wastes of lives, a handful of them are SOL. They can bite a turd.

Lets see, have I said guns yet?

I guess I could buy a few lawyers. You know how the song goes, Send Lawyers Guns and Money. So if I have money and guns, I may as well get the packaged deal.

I'd learn to cultivate and can, and have at least a some livestock for meat, maybe some cattle and goats, I'd need chicken for eggs, but not many.

I'd learn to better tan my own hides so they arent so danged stiff.

No desire for world peace. Coceptually its problematic and realistically impossible, doesnt mean I cant be charitable however.

Invest in ham radio and learn how to use it, or heck just have radio equipment period, like Naval grade radio equipment.

Oh, and a bunker, duh! Who doesnt want a bunker! And a smoke house.

A few of those new quiet Honda generators.

John Deere Gators, like 5 ... maybe more.

That may be it... maybe some new boots. And some cleaning products. Like those Mr. Clean magic erasers. And insurance.

I'd learn to better tan my own hides so they arent so danged stiff.

Ya gotta have brains to tan a hide.

I don't mean you're not smart enough, I mean literally, you gotta use the animals brains and scrape as much fat and meat from the hide as humanly possible because those are the main reasons things get stiff.

Preperation is everything.

Since I can't show you myself, this is probably THE best video I have seen of it being performed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osY7ZS2FjgM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osY7ZS2FjgM[/youtube]

I actually knew about the brains, I didnt use them on the last hide though...

The other part I'm sketchy on is the part where he uses the brains and the cooler. May be another topic and I dont wanna derail this one. I know theres a little more goin on there though.

First thing, a fully loaded KAC m110 SASS...

...then, a Hummer H1 Alpha...

...and then, an Aston Martin Vanquish...

Nice!!! I can appreciate the vehicles, the rifle I dont really know much about...

It's my favorite sniper rifle in MW3......it's awesome!!! In real life as well! Lol

First I'd get a few hundred acres to hunt, fish, and farm. A barn with livestock and lots of heavy machinery. My own wood and metal shop. I'd want to build my own house. Lots of guns. But most importantly, a Ram 2500 outdoorsman edition fully loaded with all bells and whistles.

Oh the dreams ill have tonight...

John A. said:
Always wanted to learn how to fly a chopper because they are agile and can hover land/take off in place

Yeah, that would be way up the list (including buying my own chopper).

Maybe a good surplus huey gunship or Bell 222
only if you paint it black and fly around like youre on cold war spy missions...

I really dont know... Im thinking a small jet, maybe a helicopter.
Other than that, just the necessities.

If I won the lottery I would move to a place where I have no neighbors within miles. I honestly think that would be enough, ...that and Barrett. :lol:

Back