• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

I had this issue with my stock wood forend on my 500. Even after I tightened it back down it popped off. I haven't had the issue since I installed the ATI Scorpion forend, but then again I haven't put many rounds through it since then. Good to hear you got your issue solved, and new parts are always great!

i ended up switching back to the stock forend at the class. i didn't trust that it would stand up to 300 plus rounds during the day.

You'll have to post up a review of your class (in a new thread so we can stop hijacking this one :lol:). I've been looking at taking a few classes myself, but living where I live they don't get offered that often. About two to three times a year.

Rossignol said:
Thats got my attention! :D Looks sweet!!! Who makes the heatshield?

It is the ATI halo heatsheild. so far it seems sturdy enough but in order for it to sit all the way back to the receiver I'm gonna have to do some dremel work :?

Sn3aKyGuY said:
Looks like the new ATI heat shield, I could be wrong though. If it is, how do you like the pic rail at the front, or did you not end up using it?

As for the picatiny rail on the front, that cost extra and doesn't come with the heatsheild. I may end up getting it down the road but being that i havent come to a decision on the tactical light yet, It's not a dire necessity at this moment.

Thats an attractive heatshield! Thanks for the info fellas!

Re: This is my M590A1, There are many like it...

I have my NC +1 installed, Not that its that difficult, But I just received an email stating my AimPro heat shield is en-route, WOOT!
I will get some pic's up soon.

Got my goodies in the mail today for my KISS (Keep It Simple Shotgun).
Hogue short stock & a HiViz Tactical front sight. BGs get a Hot Pink glowing dot!
I'm digging' the stock! Way more maneuverable, I'm 6'2" and it feels more natural as a tactical weapon.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330738946.650395.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330738946.650395.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 602
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330739043.451744.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330739043.451744.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 601

Isnt that stock awesome!!!

Good lookin set up youve got goin on!

You mention youre 6'2", I'm 5'10" with my boots on and the Hogue short LOP fits me great as well. I just posted a video in the "Product Review" section firing my 590A1 with Hogue stock and how it shoulders!

Nice work man!

My 18.5" 590A1 with +2 extension

P1130440.jpg

Sweet, you found it!!! Great lookin 590 C.Edwards!

Which extension is that and what do you think of the ghost ring sights?

So here we are...
I have received my Heat shield and finally installed it.
As well, You might see the NC +1 magazine extension and a UTG receiver mounted rail and RDS.

6957930489_a69731338c_b.jpg

6811821378_9ea2096f81_b.jpg

6811820662_a2d8ee0a7b_b.jpg

6811818028_3b39568de4_b.jpg

6957929661_10e7bc86bd_b.jpg

6811818770_044dfe91a1_b.jpg

Now to get out and see if this does as well or better than the Bullpup.

VitSport6,

Very nice indeed, I have the same rail on my 930, it sets a tad bit lower than the Mossberg rail and gives me a perfect co-witness on my front sight. The heat shield gives it a certain flair that gets your attention, I'm gonna have to get on for my 590A1.

BenSamp said:
VitSport6,

Very nice indeed, I have the same rail on my 930, it sets a tad bit lower than the Mossberg rail and gives me a perfect co-witness on my front sight. The heat shield gives it a certain flair that gets your attention, I'm gonna have to get on for my 590A1.

Thanks, Good to know on the Mossberg Rail, I am fairly happy with this UTG so far, But time will tell.
I know the heat shield may not be a huge deal, But like you say, Its an attention getter.

Back