• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

interchangeable parts list

Is there a manual showing alternative source for parts? For example I noted that there are many parts# of the 46B that are the same # as the 146B. Is there a listing of parts that are interchangeable between different models ? It would sure help someone looking for pieces for a discontiued model.

I'm not familiar with a manual or published list but if there is a specific part someone here may be able to help you. We've got quite a knowledge base in our members.

I'd contact Victor and Cheryl Havlin for questions about parts for your 146B. They're our go-to resource for parts and manuals on discontinued models...

Havlin Sales
(636) 937-6401

Thanks SNIPER I spoke with Havlin but they don't have the proper licence to ship to Canada. Does anyone know of any MOSSY collectors in Canada especially the West that I could maybe contact? Thanks

Hmm,

I have no idea of anyone in Canada, but I know we've got some Canadian members that may chime in on this one...

Back