• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

It's a boy!

Sn3aKyGuY

.30-06
So we had an ultrasound today and found out the bun in the oven is a boy!
Nicodemus_Nicolette_4.jpg

Here he is punching the ultrasound wand.
Nicodemus_Nicolette_9.jpg

And a profile to round it off.
Nicodemus_Nicolette_14.jpg

All my family was kinda bummed since there is only one girl in this generation, but they'll have to deal with it because I'm done after this one. :lol:

Congratulations!!! I know I would want a boy over a girl anyday :lol: .

Congrats to you and the wife !!

BTW...I smoke Cohiba's...!! ;)

Congratulations! I'll be in somewhat of the same boat. I'm going to be a pepe this month....

ripjack13 said:
I'm going to be a pepe this month....

Pepe as in french for dad? However you mean it Congrats to you and yours as well!

SHOOTER13 said:
Congrats to you and the wife !!

BTW...I smoke Cohiba's...!! ;)

:lol: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

ripjack13 said:
Congratulations! I'll be in somewhat of the same boat. I'm going to be a pepe this month....

Congrats! Your first? If so, have fun with those first few diapers.

I always said I wanted to wait till I was at least 25 before starting a family, but here I am a year early with my second on the way. In some ways I wish I would have waited to be a little more financially sound, but it defiantly kicked my butt into gear and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Plus, it doesn't matter if you have $10 or $10,000,000. You find a way to spend it on them anyways.

Well...Congrats to "pepe" ripjack and his lady as well !!

( cough...cough...Cohiba's...cough )

Believe me...you're never old enuff or rich enuff...ya gotta just jump in !!

My daughter turns 21 this January...time flies fellas...love 'em and spoil 'em !! :D

...and open that college savings account... RIGHT NOW !!! ;)

Rep'd ya both !!

====================================================================

SHOOTER13 said:
...and open that college savings account... RIGHT NOW !!! ;)

Yea, no joke. Lately I've been assigned to one of the local colleges for work and just talking to some of the kids about how much they're paying for everything is making me dread that day. I do have a savings started, but I think I'll be investing a little more each month.

Congratulations to all the Dad's out there.

And this picture here:
Nicodemus_Nicolette_9.jpg

When my oldest son had one of his first ultrasounds, I took one look at the picture like that one and stared that doctor right in the eye and told him, "no, that wasn't the umbilical cord.

He's going to be just like his Daddy."

You could've heard a pin drop in that room.

True story.

:lol:

I agree on the jump right in part! I was 21 and a few weeks when our first was born, 23 with the second. Sneaky, sounds like you and I have ours spaced about the same!

I'm 36 and have a 5 year old too. Why do people wait till this time in their lives to have children...

Again, congratulations to you both!!! and to the mammas too!!!

No, no, No...pepe..as in grandpa. My wife had 2 kids when i met her. now one is 21,and the other 15...however, yes i will be on poopie patrol.
and we have a savings account already for little "Jameson".... a boy!

ripjack13 said:
No, no, No...pepe..as in grandpa.

Ahhh, this was my first thought, thats what we called my french grandpa!

Well congrats all around!!! :D

Thats cool !, my son is 21 now....your in for a journy LOL, congrats and enjoy !

Back