• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

IWB holster for P3at with lazer

J.L.

.270 WIN
One of the hardest things to find in this world is a IWB holster for a ket-tec .380 (p3at) with a laser. I still have not found one. I have a desantis pocket holster, but sometimes you just need better concealment. Here is my solution:
Problem: How to conceal a P3at with an armalacer installed.
Solution:Modify a Bianchi #6X H&K holster.

This holster was purchased for $5 at a gunshow. I cut the strap/snap to fit the rear profile of the p3at (just above the holsters black belt clip). That was all that I needed to do.

I later wanted a tighter fit for the gun so I un-did the inner stitching and re-stitched using sinew (used for leather work heavy duty thread will do fine). It does not look pretty but is very functional and comfortable. Later I will dye the whole thing with black leather shoe dye. This will conceal the Frankenstein stitch job.

I hope this helps someone. If you know of a good IWB holster for this pistol + armalacer combination let me know. It never hurts to now what is out in the market. :)

Attachments

• p3atpic1.JPG
    p3atpic1.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 146
  • p3atpic2.JPG
    p3atpic2.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 146
  • p3atpic3.JPG
    p3atpic3.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 146
Damn good use of Yankee ingenuity my friend...well done JL !!

Here is the final product. It turned out better than I expected and quite comfortable. If I do say so myself. I conceal carry the p3at Inside the waist. The extra mag is carried in a ankle magazine holder I designed. It is also a simple design made of old seatbelt, velcro and a knife sheath. Sometimes the most simple designs are the best.

Attachments

• p3at4.JPG
    p3at4.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 136
Back