• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Let's all smoke dope

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Why not? Get stoned, sit around and make smores, sing Kumbaya, give up our guns, surrender our Constitutional rights, let the Govt decide what we can eat & drink; where and how we travel; what brand of TP we use; what information we can access on the Net/TV/Radio;, how warm or cool we can keep our house; wear a seat belt; wear a helmet; don't let your kids out of your sight; ad infinitum.

After all, we're all just cattle waiting to be branded, right? And don't forget to get your kid chipped at birth.

WAKE THE FRACK UP! :mad::mad:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/25/politics/republicans-dc-pot-legalization/

WOW!! I think ? you can get political on here with out getting banned? So many forums feel peeps are too immature to discus such with out going nut on ea other, ~~MM~~

It's kind of funny how this country is so focused on getting people to quit smoking cigarettes but at the same time we're making pot legal. Also, we're very focused on people not driving while drunk, but there's no test to prove someone's driving high...

cheech__chong_4.jpg

I can't drive a block in any direction without seeing signs for some grow shop here and my neighbor is growing the damn stuff. I spend a lot of time looking for the skunk carcass before I realized the smell was coming from his grow shop in the basement.

Funny I know a lot of people that partake, I've yet to encounter anyone using for medical purposes.

IMHO we do not need anything else that distracts people; people need to wake up, not enter a drug induced stupor.

Not here,,,,jump in.
I'm reg on a doz forums at least and only ever got bumped off one . that was for an innocent political post ,was never even given a warning, One of the other guys filled me in and gave me a link to a similar forum that was more friendly .Never could understand why any firearm forum would restrict politics when it effects our sport/ hobby etc. ,then what makes sense anymore today ~~MM~~

wait , back up . Too much of anything is bad. its not weather or not you drink or smoke or whatever you like to do. Its about the choice to responsibly do a thing.
Don't like beer ? don't drink it, no one shoving it down your throat .....don't like Marlboro's, good because no is making you smoke them
I have had two friends dads that drank themselves to death.....dead.....the alcohol's fault?, not in my opinion ....it was the man that made the choice who was at fault.
Same thing with pot, its no worse or better than anything else that can potentially ruin someone's life if they make bad choices or aren't willing to take their medicine....one of the bases of our awesomeness is choice.....

Simple fact of the matter, all DC politicians are twisted and corrupt. Drugs, hookers, and booze are common. Everybody knows it goes on. So whats gonna be any different?

Sorry people, this Libertarian here believes it is time to de-criminalize cannabis Federally... It IS time and should have NOTHING to do any political party or YOUR beliefs. No one will be forcing you to smoke it...

I honestly think it will decrease alcohol and tobacco use, which, if ANYTHING is to be outlawed, should be those two substances! I'm sure many congresspeople are funded by the aforementioned lobbies, afraid if pot is legal, they will lose market share--which I am sure of!

somewhere right now stoners are blaming guns for peoples actions .....its all the same just different subjects

Oregon did it but not until they saw how it panned out for Colorado and Washington

after all the impact studies came out they found that legalization didn't create a whole bunch of new pot smokers. The same people who did it all along don't have to hide it. It freed up jail cells for real junkies and true sickos that got released and put back on the streets due to no room
Cops are happy , can concentrate on more serious issues
revenue and economy stimulated big time
There are tests for driving impaired and although no system is perfect it will be worked out
The best part is that the states have the balls to say to the Feds, screw you, we want to do this and don't care what you think, I am always down for pushing back.....

As much as we gun owners have been pushed around by the Fed, I'm kinda surprised of the lack of reason and forward thinking. There are a lot of similar parallels just because the government uses the same crooked tactics and tyranny to control people and their choices

Don't like it , great......think you know what's best for others, your wrong........want to blame pot for problems caused by people , your wrong.....

Of course I respect everyone's opinions on the matter but it sounds a little like the rabble rousers that stand pointing fingers at us

The actual studies and write-ups are out there incase anyone is interested on being educated on the subject, dig in and you will be surprised what is being learned

Back