• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Lost my best friend today

rip, my heart goes out to you and yours brother.

It's truly a blessing that she was able to fill a void in her life with happy memories in the time they had together. Losing a loved one is never easy, but those memories will help ease the pain during this time of grief. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you guys...

Rip, deepest sympathies for you and the Mrs.

Good to know she was able to make peace with her Dad before it was too late. Maybe my Mrs will get that chance one day too...been estranged from her Dad for 30 years now. Time passes so quickly.

God bless you both.

Rip, my thoughts go to you and your family, and I'm very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing a bit of your fathers story, and it inspires me to take a few extra minutes of my day to make sure I keep in touch with my family as well. My mother lives in Germany and I don't get to see her very often, and with health issues of her own, you really made me think. Thanks again Rip, and cheers to your father!

Thanx guys. Mrs. Ripjack is holding up ok. She cries alot during the day and I just give her hugs. Not much I can do to change the situation other than offer condolences. But you can only hear that so many times.

Thoughts and prayers out to you and your family, Rip. Time heals but some take longer than others. Just be there for her...she's going to need your strength.

Mrs.rip says...." Please thank everyone for their support. You have a great group of people around you! I'm glad I have you! 143"

Hey Rip, you really put yourself out there for the rest of us. Too much BS in this nasty ol' world to do anything less for a stand up guy like yourself. All the best to you, Mrs. Ripjack and the family.

I feel so helpless. I know she needs to cry..but I wish there was something I could do other than hold her. When an honest woman cries you know something is wrong. Not like the primadonna whenches on tv.
My mom called her last night. Had a good talk. Seemed to help out...thank god for mom....

Keep your chin up and just keep being there for her. Time will be her friend.

That's rough bro. I'm sure there's a lot of years behind all of that my friend, nothing you can really do or say will make it better. Like Mike said, be there for her and let her talk or vent or whatever she needs to do. Let her know you're not going anywhere...

Yep...I will be there for her. So you guys will see less of me for a lil while...

Wouldn't expect anything less dude...best wishes.

ripjack13 said:
Yep...I will be there for her. So you guys will see less of me for a lil while...

Sorry to here of the loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

She needs you now more than we do. (Not that we don't need you...you know what I mean)
:D

Back