• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Lucky Gunner And Sellier & Bellot Review

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
p1021723871-4.jpg

p539944958-4.jpg

p626627335-4.jpg

p1043286549-4.jpg

p862966117-4.jpg

p790275901-4.jpg

p714903201-4.jpg

p547590447-4.jpg

p1073227717-4.jpg

When looking for a place to buy ammunition online it can be a bit daunting at first glance; as there are pages and pages of websites with a quick search on google. In the past I have used websites such as http://www.sgammo.com but I wanted to give a new site a try and came across http://www.LuckyGunner.com. Looking at their “our goals” and the in stock and fast shipping 110% guarantee I figured I couldn’t go wrong. I needed some more 30-06 Spring. ammunition for my Mossberg 4×4 bolt action rifle and I decided on some Sellier & Bellot Exergy. So I placed my order and within 2 days I received a box in the mail. With Lucky Gunner’s low prices and fast shipping I will be definitely be placing another order in the near future.

At the range the Sellier & Bellot Exergy 180grs 30-06 Spring. performed flawlessly in my Mossberg 4×4. The groupings were great but certainly not as tight as using hand loaded rounds that I occasionally feed my Mossberg 4×4. However this round is not designed to be target grade but rather a hunting round. Sellier & Bellot Exergy would make the perfect hunting round and will be used on my next deer hunting trip. Having 180grs of knockdown power and excellent expansion; I have no doubt that a deer will drop quickly with the Sellier & Bellot Exergy ammunition.

Our Goal:
The most important thing you need to know about us is that if you see a product on our website, it is in stock and ready to ship to your door that same day or the next business day. We don’t tease you with products that we don’t have in stock and we don’t take days or weeks to get it out the door. We want to earn your repeat and referral business, so we strive to provide good prices, fast order fulfillment, excellent customer service, a consistent product offering, and a website that is intuitive and easy to use.

LuckyGunner.com was started by two businessmen whose passion for sport-shooting has helped to build a following of law enforcement officers, members of our military, and many responsible citizens. Our focus at this time is narrow: to source and supply law enforcement and defense agencies as well as responsible citizens with quality ammunition for a competitive price.

We want to become your source for ammunition because we earn it by providing you with the best service, competitive pricing, and the most consistent supply available. As a customer or client of LuckyGunner.com, you will be served by an energetic and devoted team of creative and hard working people who each share a common goal. That goal is to assist customers, fulfill all orders on a timely basis, and otherwise earn your repeat and referral business.

Our Contact Info:
If you would like to contact our office for any reason, you may do so as follows:

Phone – 800.317.9506 (please see the note below)
Fax – 800.901.3309
E-mail - customerservice@luckygunner.com
Snail Mail – P.O. Box 32747, Knoxville, TN 37930
Live Chat – a “Live Chat” button will appear on the top menu bar of our website if our staff is online and ready to assist you

Note Regarding Phone Calls – During the day, our staff is usually very busy calling distributors hunting down good deals to offer you. If you call and reach our voicemail, please do leave a message and we will return your call promptly. Thank you!

Most importantly, we hope that you will give us the opportunity to earn your repeat and referral business.

Large image of 30-06 Ammo For Sale - 180 gr Exergy - Sellier & Bellot Ammo Online
http://www.luckygunner.com/30-06-180-gr ... -20-rounds
Quick Overview
Quantity – 20 rounds per box
Manufacturer – Sellier & Bellot
Bullet – 180 grain Exergy (XRG)
Casing – Boxer-primed brass
Details
Sellier & Bellot’s Exergy line of ammunition provides a premium hunting load that offers great accuracy, reliability, weight retention, and expansionThis load is non-toxic and features solid copper projectiles, aluminum tip, with quick and controlled expansion.Exergy projectiles feature the following characteristics:

Aluminum point sealing the cavity for optimal external ballistics
Radius shape on the bullet mouth with cannelure groove for quick and controlled expansion
Concave tip with cannelure groove for regular and controlled expansion
Cross groove for optimal internal ballisticsSellier and Bellot has been producing cartridge ammunition since 1825. Today they produce ammunition using high quality components which is used by hunters, competition shooters, law enforcement agencies and militaries around the world.This product is brass-cased, Boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. It is both economical and precision manufactured by one of the oldest European cartridge producers.

Additional Information
Manufacturer Sellier & Bellot
Condition new
Bullet Weight 180 Grain
Bullet Type Exergy (XRG)
Ammo Casing Brass
Quantity 20
Ammo Caliber .30-06
Manufacturer SKU V340012U
Primer Type Boxer
Muzzle Velocity (fps) 2654
Muzzle Energy (ft lbs) 2824
Cost Per Round $1.73 to $1.75 per round

No prob! I have been slacking on my reviews so I plan to be posting them much more regularly now.

A picture of the shipping box? heh heh heh....that would be a good guess this macro shot pic.

great write up Dan. Thank you...

Awesome pics and review Doc !!

Looking forward to more...

Back