• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Meet__________fill in blank_________

^ Great pics! Very cute pup.

I have to say I like Buckshot as well. Has a great ring to it...

Mauser is perfect

and for the record Mouser is his name
P1010065.jpg

Aww! It's like he's peeking and ready to pounce. So are you joking about the name Mauser for my dog by implying that its your cats name? Lol. Cause we really are stuck on Mauser even though the majority likes buckshot.

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
And love the color of the walls!

thanks the kitchen was that color up to 5 ft then bright white above including the ceiling it was a pain to paint but looked really good when it was finally done

.40-.45 said:
GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
And love the color of the walls!

thanks the kitchen was that color up to 5 ft then bright white above including the ceiling it was a pain to paint but looked really good when it was finally done

Yea, I love it. I went thru a green phase for a while...had modern furniture that color in my old house. My kitchen is currently orange which I'm totally liking!

So..what was the final decision on the name?

Mauser was the final decision.... It fits him perfect :)... Even if it is a cats name, lol.

I would post an updated picture but I have no clue how to with my new iPhone. The option to put an attachment is no longer clickable with this phone, hmmm

I know, I've been ill, I've been super busy, and I had phone and Internet issues. I feel like I dropped off the face of the earth. I missed y'all!!

Mow...zer.

Like moh/mow the grass?

That just sounds weird to me..........

Jes keeding....

I think Mauser was a perfect choice!

Great looking dog with a perfect name.

Thank you Lazy!!

Very funny nitesite ;) he really is the best dog I've ever had! I'll have to take a pic of him with my Mauser rifle one day and post it!

Holy cow. She lives...

QLBdd.gif

I had a feeling if I posted in here, you would surely see it.... :)

Good to see you again. hows things going? besides with the crappy interwebs and rotten apple... ;)

ripjack13 said:
Holy cow. She lives...

QLBdd.gif

I had a feeling if I posted in here, you would surely see it.... :)

Good to see you again. hows things going? besides with the crappy interwebs and rotten apple... ;)

Hey Rip man!!! I missed you! Yes, now that my notifications are coming to my email...your comment came to my phone. I needed that as a reminder to get back in here :)

Back