• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Military told to cower!!

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Low profile my ass!! Not gonna happen. I'll wear my USMC ball cap, keep my Retired Marine Corps plates on my vehicles, carry my gun openly, and post whatever I damn well please on the web. I'll be damned if I'll hide like a rabbit. This is MY country. Come get some!! :mad::mad:

“Military personnel, veterans and their families at military bases like MacDill are being advised to be careful what they post online and talk about in public,” says the report.

Retired Col. E.J. Otero is quoted as saying the 440,000 veterans in the Tampa Bay area “have heard through one way or another from the commanders at MacDill to pay attention, keep a low profile, don’t be so pompous about being in the military, because those guy are looking for possible targets.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...pous-online-to-avoid-ire-of-isis-lone-wolves/

Those cowards prefer children, women, and unarmed victims and soft targets.

Friggin' awesome man !!

What brand scope (and power) is that...?

As a peacetime non-combat "Pseudo-Veteran"...don't think I pose a threat to "them" LOL. Just a Plane Captain in a Fighter Squadron in my youth, nothing for them to worry about LOL. If I ever met a terrorist, not sure I could actually convince them that I was actually in the Military at one time in my life?
Mark

Last edited:
As a peacetime non-combat "Pseudo-Veteran"...don't think I pose a threat to "them" LOL. Just a Plane Captain in a Fighter Squadron in my youth, nothing for them to worry about LOL. If I ever met a terrorist, not sure I could actually convince them that I was actually in the Military at one time in my life?
Mark

Give it up Tom, you and I are as much veterans as anyone else. I'm a retired USAF MSGT in communications. We both wrote the same blank check the combat vets did. The DOD just didn't fill in the same amount on ours.

Give it up Tom, you and I are as much veterans as anyone else. I'm a retired USAF MSGT in communications. We both wrote the same blank check the combat vets did. The DOD just didn't fill in the same amount on ours.

Where and how you served doesn't make any difference to them, or to me. :)

We hear every day how this is a "new kind" of war, and how difficult or impossible it is for the authorities (LEO, military, etc) to uncover these domestic lone wolf terrorists. Yet those same authorities are loath to permit people to defend themselves on federal property, on the street, in schools, malls, or anywhere else except a range. What kind of screwed up logic is that? :mad:

Just a Plane Captain in a Fighter Squadron in my youth, nothing for them to worry about LOL. Mark

I'm very curious, Mark.

What aircraft have you been a part of? (I'm sorta an aircraft nerd)

Thanks for serving, Sir.

Back