• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Most certainly without a doubt...a Classy Lady !!!!

old mossy said:
,,,,and she is a beauty,,,,,you still have the old wood furniture for it?
my old girl will be 25 this year. :D

Re: Mossberg 500AT HD

AA12 said:
I just recently purchased this 500AT for $170. Based on the serial it was made in the 80's. It originally had a 28" barrel, wood furniture and was made to Hunt with. I cut the barrel down to 18.25"(after filing)- The total length is now 26.75"- The weapon itself is in immaculate condition, I added the pistol grip,pistol grip pump , heatshield and side saddle all together for about $90 (mostly from Ebay) Capacity is 5+1...The last pic shows my 1st line of home Defense, there are 3 loaded pistols in the safe for the wife and the safe and night stand are both bolted to eachother and the floor.

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

Tagged for photos. Nice set up! tom. :cool:

mossbergs.jpg

Ok here is my Mossberg 500 Persuader Tactical Out with it's little brother the Mossberg 715 Flat Top 22 LR Tactical Out

old mossy said:
,,,,and she's a beauty persuader!!! :D

Itsricmo said:
Very nice Persuader!!! :D

Thanks!

I've had an 870 clone (IAC 982) for the last few years and although it was a good value, I was ready to step up to something made a bit closer to home. Since I'm cross-eyed, I go lefty when shooting long guns and the Mossberg design just fit me better.

Of course, with the recent run on everything firearms-related, it was almost impossible to find one anywhere near what they were going for a few months ago :(

I lucked out and found this last week at a very good price. I understand the 50578's are distributor models and there's not a lot of them out there, so that was a nice surprise, too. I'm gonna keep it stock for now, except for an Elzetta light mount and can't wait to take it out this weekend and shoot the heck out of it!

Re: My First Ever

RMD said:
A0FEC2E7-62D7-44EE-B184-62D2B7331DE4-11056-00000E9BF900E2D8_zps3f9c685c.jpg

There are many like it, but this one is mine :D

Nice One.
Now here comes the fun part, it's time to go Tactical with it
Ebay is a good choice for when shopping for extra's for this persuader

Re: My First Ever

Kurbster said:
RMD said:
A0FEC2E7-62D7-44EE-B184-62D2B7331DE4-11056-00000E9BF900E2D8_zps3f9c685c.jpg

There are many like it, but this one is mine :D

Nice One.
Now here comes the fun part, it's time to go Tactical with it
Ebay is a good choice for when shopping for extra's for this persuader

Thanks.

Light mount will be on it soon...maybe a Magpul forend when it's released. Not sure what I'll do about the stock. Maybe after a few trips to the range I'll have a feel for it.

Pistolized 50578

One more. Don't imagine I'll shoot it much in this configuration, but it does look nice :)

23772d36-a8c9-426c-9fba-138f3f3aaadc_zps94bdeb97.jpg

Awe, shooting with a pistol grip, ain't no big thing! :p
So long you aren't using full power loads like 00 Buck or Slugs :lol:

Light Loads are okay and for some individuals, as myself, the full loads are tolerable but not something I would consider to do all the time :)

Itsricmo said:
Awe, shooting with a pistol grip, ain't no big thing! :p
So long you aren't using full power loads like 00 Buck or Slugs :lol:

Light Loads are okay and for some individuals, as myself, the full loads are tolerable but not something I would consider to do all the time :)

:)

I plan on shooting every load I have at least once pistola style.

Heed my warning.... DO NOT LIMP WRIST ANYTHING! I made the mistake of limp wrist'ing a #4 Buck load and that hurt for 3 days... Not to say that the Slugs and Various 00 Buck afterwards didn't help any :lol:

IMHO, slug shooting with a PG is a waste of a good slug.... Very Little, if any, accuracy and you are required to withstand a mighty thump!

Itsricmo said:
Heed my warning.... DO NOT LIMP WRIST ANYTHING! I made the mistake of limp wrist'ing a #4 Buck load and that hurt for 3 days... Not to say that the Slugs and Various 00 Buck afterwards didn't help any :lol:

IMHO, slug shooting with a PG is a waste of a good slug.... Very Little, if any, accuracy and you are required to withstand a mighty thump!

I'm a Glock guy, so my wrists are strong :)

Maybe I'll save the Black Magic's as they were pricey and are tough to find now.

Back