• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

OldKraig said:
Been trolling around here for a couple of days, and actually just got home with my first ever shotgun.

550346_4210971796171_2068091418_n.jpg

I don't really mess around with my 1911, and really wanted something I could customize and make my own. I can tell already that this is going to be a money pit!

Congrats and welcome aboard!

Really lookin forward to seeing what your plans are for your new 500...

My First Mossberg

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 427
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 426
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 423
well, here she is. my brand new Mossberg 500 Chainsaw Cruiser. according to a few cop buddies, this was designed for swat/military/law enforcment/feds, etc., for the sole purpose of invading dwellings of wanted criminals. it's basically a mini-battering ram/assault shotgun. the muzzle break has teeth at the end to knock open doors once the knobs/bolt locks are shot. the pistol grip in use along with the chainsaw handle allows this to be done with ease. i personally bought this to keep inside my home for self protection. the pistol grip & chainsaw handle allows me to control the recoil with greater ease as compared to one without the chainsaw handle. a blessing for one like me. i can't even operate a weedeater due to headaches being triggered, which alone is a daily occurence. i have post concussive syndrome. another story, i'll not get into that. i've already installed a side saddle & i plan to add a butler creek folding stock shortly in the future to allow the weapon to be a little more universal for my preferences. if any of you have one as well, or any others on here, please illuminate me to your ideas.

Attachments

• mossi 7.jpg
    mossi 7.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 408
  • mossi 5.jpg
    mossi 5.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 406
  • mossi 2.jpg
    mossi 2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 407
,,,,,dam,,,that will take down some tree's. nice chain saw. :D

sorry to hear about the headaches.

thank you. i've not the chance to take her out yet for some romance, but i got to play with another friend's girl a few months back. man was she a hot shot. i totally fell in love with her & just had to have my own girl. ;)

well, i could not resist. i took Kerra (little dark one) out for some romance. wow, does she ever dish it out. i plan to do it again so this time i'll be sure my batteries are charged for the video cam. i tried her on a solid pine paneled door with mere 2 3/4 in. target loads. two shots into the door knob, above & below. then a good jab next to knob. BLAM, the door flew open with rather ease. i was stoked instantly. i acted like a little kid on christmas morning. i had a few OLD punkin balls of different brands & totally exploded a few solid frozen gallon milk jug of water. WOW! i'd hate to be blasted with this girl. all in all i'm very happy with her. next time i promise to shoot some video footage.

Attachments

• mossi.jpg
    mossi.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 391
you know. these shell stayed in the side saddle as you see them. they might loosen up after a while. but for now i will keep it like this. those are "00" by Hornady Critical Defence & TAP FPD. shot one of each into a milk jug full of warm water & the results were quite amazing.

That thing just looks awesome! Not sure what direction I'm going to go with mine, but I do love that barrel! Is that 18.5"?

sounds like you had a good time DivilMoss65.can't wait for the vids.

Well, My best buddy bought a Benelli Nova Tactical and boy is this thing, AWESOME! :) I tossed in my Mossberg 500 so it still fit in the thread :p Those LPA GRS are Wicked Sweet!

DSC00005_zps3b71247e.jpg

1_zpsa62de93f.jpg

2_zpsfcb467b5.jpg

3_zps31207bf0.jpg

DSC00004_zps6eceffea.jpg

DSC00001_zpsf13c1019.jpg

DSC00002_zps1e3b5606.jpg

DSC00003_zps299f096c.jpg

Thought I'd post a pic of my 500. Nothing fancy, pretty much stock standard. Stuck out in the sticks here in South Africa when it comes to availability of aftermarket parts and so on. But anyways,
here it is :D

Mossberg500ATP_zps3bdd82fa.jpg

Back