• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 800AD

ZeGermanJa

Copper BB
Hi, I'm new to the site and am here to acquire more information on a rifle that was just handed down to me from my father in law. The Model Number reads Mossberg 800AD. Though I love the rifle(I've hunted with it for years) I would like to customize it to fit my style a little better. I want to keep all of the original parts as pristine as possible, so my question is are there any aftermarket parts i.e. barrel and stock that can be purchased. Through the little research I've done there are not a lot of things available for this particular model so my second question would be, are there parts from other models that would fit my rifle. Thank you.

Hello and welcome aboard.

The 800AD was also sold under the specialty chain store label "Western Auto" as a model 220A. Having both model numbers may help broaden your search for parts a little. Other than that, you should contact Victor and Cheryl Havlin at Havlin Sales. They're our go-to for all thing related to discontinued Mossberg models...

Havlin Sales & Service
(636) 937-6401
Mon-Thur 9AM-5PM Central

They have several parts listed for the 800 series rifles...

Mossberg Center-Fire Rifle Parts

If anyone can provide you with info on availability of specific items for your rifle, it's them...

Back