1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Accessories...

Discussion in 'Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action' started by DHonovich, Aug 23, 2010.

1. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Ok Bobert. It was confirmed. They will fit. Rossignol found the info from Hogue. So give him props. I was just the middleman.

Thanx Rossignol.
    Rossignol likes this.
  2. Bobert

Bobert .22LR

Awesome Thanks Rossi and Rip! I think i'll start there. I just have the original wooden pieces on it now. Once I get these on there I will be posting some pics.
  3. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Anytime. I'm here to help not hinder, I do that to my wife. :)
  4. skyman0212

skyman0212 .22LR

For those Phoenix kits, you will still need to buy a new slide tube correct? The pieces shown are meant to slip over or snap onto a blank slide. It will not work with the wood fore end. RIGHT??????
  5. ripjack13

It depends on the package you get. Some come with a forend and some dont. I have 3. 2 camo 1 black. You will need to use a dremel to make them fit correctly as they don't fit on out of the box. I had to modify mine on the inside. It still didn't fit like oem. But if you have a wood forend you can sand it down and stain it black. I did that with myIthaca model 37 furnature. It came out suh-weet too.
  6. ShotGunSniper

ShotGunSniper .22LR

Do they still make the Marsh Camo pistol grip stock? I could not find any on their website.
  7. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Not sure, but your best bet is to call Mossberg sales directly...

(800) 363-3555
  8. ShotGunSniper

ShotGunSniper .22LR

Yeah, I know Mossberg makes the Mossy Oak camo tactical stocks, that they add to their 835 turkey tactical guns but thought they did not sell those stocks seperate. I did however see a few after market companys that made hunting type camo tactical stocks. I will post afew that I found. Only thing, I believe they are out of stock for the moment. Btw, thanks for their number :D
  9. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

No problem.

Mossberg sells a TON of parts and accessories that they don't have on their website...
  10. ShotGunSniper

ShotGunSniper .22LR

Any link where Mossberg sell's their parts and accessories? Im maily looking for their hunting accessories for now.
  11. ripjack13

12. ShotGunSniper

ShotGunSniper .22LR

13. ripjack13

Yep....no problem. We all know their "New and Unimproved" site navigation is horrible.....
    Rossignol likes this.
  14. grunt1201

grunt1201 Copper BB

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where i can buy a barrel or magazine tube mount for a light to be used for waterfowling. Something like a tri rail mount would be useful but something would be better than nothing as i cant find anything suitable here in the UK from my local firearms dealer. I understand the cost may be slightly increased for shipping to me etc but i dont mind that.

Also what kind of slings do you guys use out in the field ?

Thanks in advance.

Grant
  15. nasa

nasa .270 WIN

Midwayusa.com planetoptics.com eBay.com are a few.

I modified a standard tri-rail by splitting the top piece to fit the vented rib field barrel. Check some of my posts under 835.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
  16. grunt1201

grunt1201 Copper BB

Thank for the info NASA i will follow that up and hopefully start making progress on making my 835 my own and not factory finished as it is now......
  17. joe74

joe74 .22LR

I just ordered bead sights (online), and found that mossberg had charged my credit card 3 times. After a 15 minute wait Monday, mossberg took care of the over billing but to my dismay they told me that my order would ship in 3 weeks......Said this is the way they do their shipping..... seems like I now know why there are a lot of after market suppliers for Mossberg parts on the web. Just my 2 cents.
  18. Bobert

Bobert .22LR

19. LAZY EYED SNIPER

I'm pretty sure it'll fit, but I would post the question in ATI's sub-forum in the vendor section...

ATI

They're very good about answering our members' product questions...
  20. ATIgunstocksUSA

ATIgunstocksUSA ATI Outdoors "Philanthropist"

The 835's receiver is different, if it was a perfect fit we would have it listed on our site as fitting.

That being said it is close and someone could make it work if they wanted to. We put one on an 835 here to show you how close it is. It's snug but goes on, you'd have to take off material around the ejection port (pictured).

If you decided to try this it would obviously void the warranty, so do so at your own risk.

Regards, Matt - ATI

Attached Files: