• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Very nice!

Don't worry 'bout the mess. looks like a workin man's bench to me. I spy a couple more tools on the bench as well. Lemme see if I can call 'em out...

Bond Arms Derringer .45lc/.410
Colt m1903 Pocket Hamerless .32
NAA Mini .22 Revolver
Beretta 'Italian Made' 92fs Inox 9mm

How'd I do?

Very close , The Beretta is a 96 in 40 S&W. You nailed everything else though. Good eye LAZY EYED SNIPER!!!!

JB

Thank you Sir.

That's a good lookin assortment you've got there. Check out our "Other Weapons" section when you have some time. We've got threads on Colt, Beretta, Wheelguns, and I think we've even got a Derringer thread around there somewhere. We'd love to see some more pics of the sidearms...

Re: My 930 SPX

First, used a small punch against the wall of the screw head and tapped with a hammer counter clockwise to slightly loosen the screw. A dremel and cut wheel. Make a cut channel across one of the one-way raised screw head to accomadate a small screw driver. The cut will be slightly deeper than the saftey button top. The screw is lousy metal and the head can strip, Hence, tapping with a punch prior to removal. Yes, the screw driver will be off to one side of the screw head.

Not sure if you still need the indent plate under the button.

Not a SPX...but not a bad snag

I had ordered a SPX from Scheel's well over 2 months ago, and still no word on a delivery date. Just yesterday I went to the same store to buy a 22 Mag rifle. I went to pick that rifle up today, while nosing around i noticed that there was a 930 Slugster in the used section, and it looked to be rarely used. A 26" Accu-Choke barrel is included with it. A like new 930 Slugster with 2 barrels for $429...
:p :p HELL YEAH!!!!!!
I'll pick it up tomorrow and post some pics.
BTW, anyone know the longest tube extension for a 26" barrel that doesn't go past the barrel end??

Re: Not a SPX...but not a bad snag

Nice find! Getting a spare barrel is a bonus......if you don't need it you can always sell it to fund future modifications. :)

Nice find, congrats!!

got the 930 home....the end cap is marred some, otherwise it's in great shape...

Attachments

• DSCN6035.JPG
    DSCN6035.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 293
Finally broke my 930 out of jail

I'll post better pictures when I'm home during the day.

Attachments

• IMAG0663.jpg
    IMAG0663.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 943
  • IMAG0665.jpg
    IMAG0665.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 942
  • IMAG0671.jpg
    IMAG0671.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 941
Thanks! I hope to shoot it soon. Just have to find a place where I can let it rip. The range I normally would go to only allows 2 shells in the gun at a time.

Well that's no fun!

Good luck finding another place and we're lookin forward to your range report...

096_zpsfa538660.jpg

Thank you sir, she started out as a 5 shot tactical ;) a 2+ tube, choate stock, rail and red dot and she is born again hard!!!

Back