• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My MRE Experience ~~ UPDATE

Re: My MRE Experience

.....back in my days,,,,,way back, the only thing ok in our sea rations was the "lucky strike" smokes. :)

lol I cannot wait to get my Pasta w/ Marinara in the mail :)
If that one is up to par with the Chicken Noodle Stew, I think I will have a few sent too me :D

yummy

Attachments

• ravs.jpg
    ravs.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 120

Towmaster21 said:
C-Rats.....if my history is correct didn't Sherman use matches from one to torch Atlanta :p

actually the navy called them life boat rations. just about the same stuff from 1943 to 1964. yummy. :lol:

Attachments

• life raft rations.jpg
    life raft rations.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 176

ahahaha it wasn't bad in all honesty. I was expecting something like mouthwash or saltwater. But it was okay for what was too be expected. Again, as has been said many times, MRE's are certainly nothing for every day consumption but if times are tough, I wouldn't shake a stick at one :)

*Pull Into The Drive* :cool:
*See a box on the porch* :shock:
"What could that be?" I said... :?:
*Inspect Box's Intended Recipient"
"Rick M. Mosley" it says... :shock:
*Astounded I was! "A Box! FOR ME!" I Yelled. :eek:
*Enter the Apartment and Open The Box* :geek:
*GASP!* My MRE replacement meals have arrived! :mrgreen:

Not only did the nice lady named Kim from MRE Star include my Pasta With Marinara.. But Cheese Tortellini both complete with Heaters and a side of Biscuits with Sausage Gravy !!!!! Rest assured ladies and gentlemen I will not be quitting my day job to write small paper back novels :lol: :lol: :lol:

photo_2-4.jpg

photo_1-4.jpg

photo_3-4.jpg

I would like to say that through communication with the Companies Customer Service I am more than extremely pleased with them. I only wanted to let them know that they may have someone packing Tortilla Shells instead of Heaters and as comp for my mismatched MRE I was given 2 Entrees and a Side for free! I couldn't be more happy with a company right now! :D

haha it is a process of drying them out, crushing them and than getting the little bits too stick.. my assumption.

Back