What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My new Mossberg 500

CapoC2C

Today I got the opportunity to FINALLY pick up my new Mossberg500 here in Kalifornia. I had already ordered the Black Aces Quad Rail....

Capo•C2C

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364868179.836050.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364868179.836050.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 425
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364868210.684378.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364868210.684378.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 424
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364868268.425940.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364868268.425940.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 425
This is my first gun purchase, I've had the gun for 4 hours and have already disassembled it and reassembled it about 3-4 times... I really cant believe how simple yet durable this gun feels... i should be able to get some round through it this weekend...

CapoC2C said:
This is my first gun purchase, I've had the gun for 4 hours and have already disassembled it and reassembled it about 3-4 times... I really cant believe how simple yet durable this gun feels... i should be able to get some round through it this weekend...

that's great you already know your weapon. just remember safety always.keep us posted on you mods. :)

New addition to my 500 Tapco TGS-12 Six Position Stock with Intrafuse T6 Recoil Pad
ugyba9u9.jpg
I haven't fired it yet but will get to this weekend... If anyone has any experience with it please chime in and let me know what to expect...

Capo•C2C

I was hoping to get some help here from the Mossy Gurus.... I can't replace my forend without getting an action slide tube as u can see from my pictures up above. I bought a side saddle which is useless now because the forend hits it when installed. So I'm having an issue and am a little confused as too which I should get... 6-3/4 or 7-5/8.... Thanks in advance....

Capo•C2C

If you're looking to replace your current forend with an action slide tube, go for the longer 7-5/8" tube.

That's the standard length that'll fit almost any aftermerket forend. The 6-3/4" tubes will work as well, but you'd need an adapter nut to use most of the replacement forends...

you need to take it off,,,,

Attachments

• 05001L_05[1].jpg
    05001L_05[1].jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 343
Of you have the 6 3/4 forend and want a Blackhawk one I have one available that I do not need. PM me if interested.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
If you're looking to replace your current forend with an action slide tube, go for the longer 7-5/8" tube.

That's the standard length that'll fit almost any aftermerket forend. The 6-3/4" tubes will work as well, but you'd need an adapter nut to use most of the replacement forends...
old mossy said:
you need to take it off,,,,
Thank you both for the quick responses... I should have my new forend on in about 10-14 days now... Now that Old Mossy told me I "need" to take it off I can show that to the wife as proof that this addition/modification needs to be done lol

Capo•C2C

Walked into Turners looking for the slide action tube assembly and walked out with paperwork for a Ruger 10/22... How do I explain THAT to the wife?! Lol

Capo•C2C